Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coming Deadline for the Inspiration Project - Minitokyo

Coming Deadline for the Inspiration Project

Group announcement by Simple-ism

page 1 of 1 8 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Looking at the entries so far I don't think it'd be an exaggeration to say that the project has been a huge success XD Check them out! >> http://pixel-ellipsis.net/projects/inspiration-project/entries.html

Job well done to all the participants who have submitted gorgeous walls so far. If you still want to make entries, make sure you sneak them in before December 31st, so we can end things with the year.

Happy wall making and if you have any ideas for future Simple-ism projects feel free to toss them here ^^

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Suggestion for a project:
A "Guess Who" style game.
One-line summary: A bunch of wallers create walls anonymously, and members have to guess who made each wall.
Logistics: Ideally there would be a pool of scans or series for the wallers to work off of, to give some consistency to the submissions (although this is open for debate.) Wallers would send their anonymized walls to the game coordinator, who would post them on the group page or offsite page. Members would then get a list of all who participated and try to figure out who made each wall. (Whether this process is secret or not is also open to debate... who knows what sort of influences -- true or not -- seeing other answers will give rise to.)
In the end there may be some small prize for the member who guessed the most wallers correctly (even if it's just a feature on the group page). Possibly small prizes for the waller who the most people guessed correctly and one for who the most people guessed incorrectly.
Why it should be fun: This would give wallers and non-wallers alike an opportunity to participate and enjoy themselves. Do certain wallers have certain styles or characteristic techniques? How good are members at spotting this? How well does a waller know their own work? Should they try to wall in their own style or try and psyche out the members by going for something entirely different?
Open for discussion, of course :)

I like your idea tama, a lot...my only concern is that right now there are not many active members so who knows if in the guess thing , will be actually people to guess...but what about joining with another group for this uh?

ahha oh man, i actualyl so forgot about this. ill deifnitely submit something soon for it actually

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

That's an AWESOME idea tama! XD Sounds like it'll be fun. I guess my main question for now would be if people can submit more than one wall. Because I'd be tempted to try one "normal" one and one weird psyched out wall for the heck of it XD I guess when you post up all the entries you can specify if a certain waller did more than one, I'm not sure if that would make things more confusing though o.o;;

I think the limiting choice of scans to give a bit of consistency is a good idea, so that we're not flying all over the place with this one. It might be more fun for all to open up the decision process, but say, once a member puts down "I decide that x made this, is my final call!" Then that's all the member can say. I can foresee some fun with wallers trying to mix people up even more ROFL... haha that one is definitely up to debate, but the potential mayhem involved sounds like a lot of fun.

Yeah alterlier we can definitely involve some other groups in this one. Paint-o-Rama comes to mind :3 If we do ask other groups to join us we probably most definitely need an offline page... it'll be a bit more work putting it together though ^_^'

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Tama's idea is really cool! I'd definitely participate in it! :)

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I think the more wallers we get and the more guessers we get, the better.
Also, nothing right now precludes the wallers from also being guessers, except they obviously can't guess on their own wall (although this would by necessity lead to hidden guessing.)

LOL brilliant idea tama, looking forward to it! :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.