Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Betrayed? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Felt Betrayed by your friends or family members?

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Sometimes....
But it were small matters only back then...
It kinda too.....old to remember right now...
But i still feel it...

Meow~

Hitorigoto

Hitorigoto

Flame haze of heaven

Yeah,
it affects me very deeply, :sweat:
i try to forget,
but no matter how hard i try,
i can't...
b/c i still feel it as well as regret it...
try not to let it keep you down... :)
b/c it with slowly but surely it will consume you and destroy you from the inside out.
I've since been coping well with it.
if i can do it, i know you can!
Don't give up yet!

XD XD Signature ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\signatureeh3.gif
Thanks for everything, my friends.

I think it is unavoidable fact that as long we associate with someone, work for an employer, friend, family, etc., that you will encounter varying degree of betrayal. Betrayal can be intentional and unintentional but it doesn't change the fact that it hurts. ^_^'

Can you say it with confidence that you yourself have never hurt someone at all?

yea! it hurts like hell!

Well kinda Betrayed...... if you call Hiding something very important from you betraying then.... uh ...... yes..... it really hurts! but i've forgiven her/him....

betrayal is a *itch, but revenge is sweet.

hmm...something i live by, but still it does hurt, and besides for me, if someone betrays me, i forgive, but i will never forget.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

It doesn't really affect me. Sure I get pissed off, but I just get over it. Life goes on.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.