Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Interesting Facts About Yourself - Minitokyo

Interesting Facts About Yourself

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Ok, I think this is a way to get to know everyone better.

Post one, and only one thing about yourself in each post. Let others share things about themselves too, so please only post once everyday.

Ok, so.........last year, I couldn't walk right for like almost 2 months cuz I got tendinitis in my left knee from pounding on it too much while doing jumping for track and field. Right now, if I kick too hard while swimming (and swimming only), my knee hurts, and cracks weird once in a while.............

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'm one of the few of the male species that can do this:

http://forums.xgenstudios.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=593

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

yikes....thats does´nt sound good man...
ehm...lets see what to write... hm...I don´t really have such a thinh..even anything similar...
ok, lets say something else, I am extremely sensitive when it comes to get kritizised, I take it really hard and if someone would tell me to "go away" i would probably take it into consideration and maybe just dissappear ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ever since I was little, I've always had an abnormally large..... set of ears. What?! What were YOU thinking? Of course... you know what they say about men with big ears right? *looks around and then drops his jaw open* They have big feet! for the love of mother nature people!! I mean really... do you think there is a single sick or perverted thought in this brain? I mean... I thought you knew me better than that. Oh well..

penis

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Nice ending there Paragon. :D

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

Well um while those are interesting facts mine are basically facts proving what an idiot I am and how nothing fazes me.

I was sitting on the ledge my friends balcony that was above his swimming pool eating pizza and all of a sudden I lost my balance and fell off the balcony into the pool, after I resurfaced I said "how the hell did I get in here?" (pardon my language) and my friends yelled out that I was stupid enough to fall in the pool, and I just shrugged my shoulders and swam out and went back up top and continued eating pizza while everyone stared at me, and I looked at them and said "I'm a toughie and nothing fazes me...So back off!!!".and they just looked at me and laughed :s

i know this may not be an interesting fact but its one of the ony ones I have that I feel needs to be put here :D

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Wow...what to say...? Well, this is really embaarressing... My freshman year of college, I was walking with my friend down to the student lounge (we lived on the 5th floor). So, graceful me was walking down the stairs and my shoe slipped and I fell down half a flight. Then this totally hot guy comes off his floor right above me and my friend (she was trying to help me get up) and was like "Are you okay? Do you need some help?" At times like this, most girls would easily be the damsel in distreaa...me on the other hand was so embarressed that I jumped up and was like "I'm okay!!" Time to change my name and address! ^_^'

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Even though it says I have brown eyes on my driver's license, it's more of a light green than brown when you look closely~ ^^

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

I can stay without sleep more than 50 hours o___O

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I can wiggle my ears

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

One time around last year in feb..
I snuck into skoo with one of my friends to visit my other friends cause its year round
and i manage to get in...
but after lunch the gate was locked...*_*
so i jump the fence cause my friend called me a wuss and i fell off of it at the stop and my legs landed between a pole and my hand scraped the fence...^_^
it hurt but amusing somewhat.....
another jackass stunt i guess......
basically things go bad when i panic........

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I can always repair computers, even if you wake me up at 3 o'clock in the morning.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Quote by ZdenekI can always repair computers, even if you wake me up at 3 o'clock in the morning.

thats a nice superpower you got there. do you wear a costume? hehehe jk jk

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

well i can fly around the world 10 times in a blink of a eye..i can dodge speeding bullets i can..OOPs!!!
it has to be true well i have a iq of 400 nah jks *serious face* i can know a few languages :english(of course)french,spanish,portuguese and i can write but not to well speak 2 asian languages like trad chinese(hehe i like this looks really cool thats why i learnt it) and koren.But the funny thing is that i taught myself never had a teacher to help me or anything ^^ and yes im stoked about that hehe

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

This is kinda stupid, it something that happened to me when I was around 8-9 years old I got a crazy idea of jumping off the roof of a small building (one store only). Well I did jump and it didn't go the way I wanted it to, I almost broke my back and had to stay in bed for a week... after that I just started jumping higher O_o

Signature

Last year when I was rushing to get to a class, I tripped going up the stairs in a crowd of people. It gets better: I couldn't stop myself because I was holding a drink in one hand, and the other hand was in my hoodie pocket. ::CRACK:: goes my knee, ::SPLATt:: goes my drink. I somehow picked myself up and hobbled to class with the shredded remains of my dignity. No one stopped or asked if I was ok or seemed to see it happen at all, or maybe pretended they didn't out of kindness. XD

I'd cracked my knee right on the sharp angle of the tiled step. It split, bled, and I had the nastiest bruise for weeks. :\ It aches at odd times now, which probably means I'll have arthritic knees when I'm old like my poor grandmother.

songprayeryuna: I like your Starfire icon! ^_^

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

In 1994 I ruptured a disk in my lower back (l5-s1 for you medical folks) lifting a combo washer-dryer up some stairs to my then-girlfriend's apartment. Three months later I had surgery. Now I have a "zipper" on my back from the surgical scar.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

I have scars....all over the place ><

well my knees have alot of scars my upper right arm has scars from this summer as i jumped into the see i hit my shoulder on the see ground >> it had some sharp clams on the surface and yeah...i ripped it open, and then theres this old scar from when i was 7 years old...i was standing on a treadmill which wasnt running and my lil cousin suddenly started it at full power, that wouldnt have been tragic if it wasnt for that wall right behind me...the treadmill ripped open my wrist (it ripped out some flesh from right above the bone ><) neways and erm....yeah the scars on the knees come from inlineskating or from hitting them stupidly on some edges or just falling down really clumsy.... and theres a round scar on my left calf, a mosquito bit me there once when i was in the philippines and i kept scratching it, and then it got an infection >< and there was a 0.19 inch deep hole ><

well, im waiting for a scar across my back and my chest >> i bet that will come too... XD

Broomo

Brand new Broomo!

Well, nothing really exciting happens in my life, but I did jump over 25 ft to impress some girl I knew, which lead to all kinds of problems with my knees. Sad, eh?

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

When I was in high school, I was good friends with someone that many people disliked. When I had a public disagreement with my friend, everyone called for a fight. We held the fight in a caged enclosure in a very, secluded part of our school, well away from any teachers. My friend and I didn't really want to hurt each other so we spent the entire lunch break circling each other and pretending to hit each other and push each other around for the amusement of those who had wanted the fight in the first place. Pretty stupid really ^_^'

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

no matter how angry i was, wenever the person i was angry wit threw a joke, i wud certainly laugh..wic was very annoying for me 'coz that person wudl think i'm no longer angry at them :(

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

When I started going to my new high school, back in '84, I immediately began to think about the student government elections. I thought democratic government was real hot shit back then, that it was there to help people, so I wanted to become president of my class, the 8th grade. After having this idea I passed a note around to the other students in my math class to come hear my speech after class.

I had no idea about how or when my new school conducted elections, but I thought that was no reason not to start campaigning. I thought the top of the trash elevator would make a good location for public speaking - students passed by it on the way to the buses around the rear parking circle, there was a little courtyard for students to sit in, and I wouldn't need to ask any teachers for permission. That afternoon I made a short speech about my candicacy to some curious students, and asked them to return the next day.

Well, the turnout the next day far exceeded my expectations. I remember several dozen students in the courtyard, and many others watching from classroom windows. I probably had the attention of a third of the student body while I gave that little speech. I was a little overwhelmed .. I became a lot overwhelmed afterward, when they rushed me. Someone tore off my clip-on tie (we had a formal dress code), and the biology teacher broke through to rescue me.

At that point I learned that my class did not elect a president; we had two homeroom representatives in the student council. Oops. I did make it to the front page of the school newspaper, and no doubt that helped me grab the council seat.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

PrettyKitty84

cutie!

When I was in 4th grade, I went to crawl across the carpet to talk to a friend. A stick pin (the ones they use to keep your name tag up) got stuck in my right knee. The little bulb it had on the top became on screwed and got lodged into my knee. None of the teachers believed me when I said I couldn't stand, but then my knee started to swell up so they called the ambulance. My mother sued my elementary school, and I got a huge scar across my knee from the whole ordeal.

Signature Image

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Ok, another day, another fact. XD

Well, I take piano lessons. So, one of my old teachers taught in this "host's" house. So, I was waiting outside for the other student before me to finish with my parents. Then, I was saying how I thought he wasn't that good a teacher, even if he was really awesome at piano (which he was, goes to Juliards). Then, we went inside to me lesson. We left and on the way home, my parents said the host, who was that guy's friend, said my teacher was considered really really talented by his professor. She said he even got the auditorium reserved for himself by his teachers...........oops, guess my voice carried a little too far........... This kind of thing seems to always happen to me...........

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.