Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey I'm new! ^.^ - Minitokyo

Hey I'm new! ^.^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Hi! I'm new and was looking for some friends! Some of the manga I like is: Fruits Basket, Chobits, Oh my goddess, InuYasha, and some other ones I can't think of ^_^'! My favorite is Fruits Basket! I love Kyo too! lol.... :D

merged: 12-12-2006 ~ 09:34pm
hey...... no ones writing anything on here...... *cries*....

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

Hi. I'm Chikara. Welcome to MT... i also LOVE Furuba (Fruits Basket), Inu-Yasha is my all time fav. Also like Sailor Moon, Hellsing, Chobits, CardCaptor Sakura, Full Metal Alchemist and lots of others. there's a list of stuff i've seen on my userpage. stop by and check it out.

see you round

Signature Image

yashademon

yashademon

La la la

heeeello

welcome to minitokyo :D

Hanedas

Hanedas

Trought the Darkness

yo kyo boy welcome to mt so see you around

One wrong move and blood will rain from the sky

Quote by Hanedasyo kyo boy welcome to mt so see you around

:\ I'm a girl........lol

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

Hi there, ducky-kyo, and welcome to MT =)
Hope you'll enjoy)

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

Quote by RatKillerHi there, ducky-kyo, and welcome to MT =)
Hope you'll enjoy)

Hiya and Thanks! :D

merged: 12-14-2006 ~ 10:12pm

Quote by FallenAngelZoicyteHi. I'm Chikara. Welcome to MT... i also LOVE Furuba (Fruits Basket), Inu-Yasha is my all time fav. Also like Sailor Moon, Hellsing, Chobits, CardCaptor Sakura, Full Metal Alchemist and lots of others. there's a list of stuff i've seen on my userpage. stop by and check it out.

see you round

I used to LOVE Sailor Moon when I was little. We bought these little sticker thingys that were shaped like moons and such and we put them on our foreheads and pretended to be people from Sailor Moon. I got a Sailor Moon manga from the library once, but it was confusing ..... I think the mangas are diffrent than the TV show was though... I don't read Inu Yasha much anymore... I still like it though. During the summer me and my sisters stay up later sometimes to watch it on Cartoon network.... yup..... it's fun.... I watched an Inu Yasha movie once with my friend hope too..........

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hiie..! welcome to mt..! ^^ hope you have fun here and enjoy your self, might be quiet this time of year but people will be sure to comr back..! ^^ see ya.!

Signature Image

Quote by norine07hiie..! welcome to mt..! ^^ hope you have fun here and enjoy your self, might be quiet this time of year but people will be sure to comr back..! ^^ see ya.!

Yeah.... I noticed that! lol... oh well.... I'm sure I'll make lots of friends eventually! :D

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

hi ducky-kyo glad to finaly meet you

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

^.^ *waves* Hi... even though I'm not really new anymore ^.^;;;;...

AshuraYamato

AshuraYamato

Roger Rox!

Well welcome to minitokyo anyways ducky-kyo

-"Some say that the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."
~Robert Frost~

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

tru...
tru...
^_^
welcome welcome

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

loools ^.^ Thankies!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well no need to bump this thread. We do have more then enough new members that could use the welcome.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.