Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fair enoulgh - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

first of all hello to all the people, (this is cinda why this thread exists ^_^' )

sorry about the late introduction concidering the registration but my net burened me down up til now

like action anime, some metcha never ruins the mood, also some romantic comedies
the lyout options are cinda :o overwelming me (default skin) but i hope i'll do good, my respect to all the ppl here that keep good anime going. ja!

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

oh...well......welcome to MT^^

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

thank you, apreciate the post

Signature
I just ask for Elegance, Logic and common sence. Why dose everyone think i ask a ideal?

Neata! Welcome! Glad to have you here! Have fun and be happy!
Bine ai venit!
Pa!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Welcome to MT. I hope you'll like it here. i am also a mecha fan :). If you ever need hyelp with something just make a thread and don't forget to read the rules.

DarkST

DarkST

Aristocrat

thankyou, whell safe to say that i read enoulgh rules not to get in trouble, or cause dislikes to others

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.