Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone read Tamora Pierce books? - Minitokyo

Does anyone read Tamora Pierce books?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

I've read all of her Tortall ones. My least favorite ones where the kel ones. I don't know why, I just didn't like them.... I'm reading "terrier" right now and it's really good. My favorite Tortall series is the Alanna ones. I like jonathon...... please don't yell at me! ^_^' My favorite heroine is Beka. She is so cool and a lot like me because I'm really shy like she is. You can add me if you like tp and want to talk about her books or something!

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

I HAVVVEEEE! muhahahaha!

but you already know that....

Signature

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

I've read a few of the circle book's and all of the immortal books. I plam to buy them if I can find them all.

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

causticprincess

causticprincess

Pineapple Murderer

I've read all of the Immortal Books, Most of the Tortall books, and most of the Circle books. I love her writing and I'm getting her newest book for Christmas. I've been reading her since sixth grade, and now I'm in my freshman year of college.

Coolio. I read part of one of the Circle of Magic books, but I didn't like those. I thought they were kind of boring.....

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

Quote by causticprincessI've read all of the Immortal Books, Most of the Tortall books, and most of the Circle books. I love her writing and I'm getting her newest book for Christmas. I've been reading her since sixth grade, and now I'm in my freshman year of college.

Her new one is really good! I bought it maybe at the end of last month at Barnes and Noble and it didn't take me very long to read! haha...

Signature

Quote by Kohana-Ami

Quote by causticprincessI've read all of the Immortal Books, Most of the Tortall books, and most of the Circle books. I love her writing and I'm getting her newest book for Christmas. I've been reading her since sixth grade, and now I'm in my freshman year of college.

Her new one is really good! I bought it maybe at the end of last month at Barnes and Noble and it didn't take me very long to read! haha...

Yup! I love it so far! It's really long though. It's taking me a long time to read it!

Kohana-Ami

Kohana-Ami

Amii the Ripper

Quote by ducky-kyo

Quote by Kohana-Ami

Quote by c(...) read all of the Immortal Books, Most of the Tortall books, and most of the Circle books. I love her writing and I'm getting her newest book for Christmas. I've been reading her since sixth grade, and now I'm in my freshman year of college.[/quote

Yup! I love it so far! It's really long though. It's taking me a long time to read it!

I thought you were done.... LIAR! gosh Cammi!

Signature

I am done.... I wrote that yesterday, BEFORE I was done..... *rolls eyes at kaya*

I love her books, I own almost all of them and just bought her new one Terrier a couple days ago. I could never get into the circle books(I want to read Will of the Empiress though) and I havent read the immortal books ( just got the first one from the libary. Is it A good read ? I already finshed Terrier and love, Does it have a secound book coming out ?Love Beka and Goodwin. The first books I read of hers were the song of the Lioness(am know re-reading. I love Alanna. I also love Aly from tricksters Choice And Queen and also Kel to. I think George and Jon both ROCK! Hey if you guys hear anything new canyou wirte in my guestbook? Also please answer my questions! THANKS

Quote by sky2I love her books, I own almost all of them and just bought her new one Terrier a couple days ago. I could never get into the circle books(I want to read Will of the Empiress though) and I havent read the immortal books ( just got the first one from the libary. Is it A good read ? I already finshed Terrier and love, Does it have a secound book coming out ?Love Beka and Goodwin. The first books I read of hers were the song of the Lioness(am know re-reading. I love Alanna. I also love Aly from tricksters Choice And Queen and also Kel to. I think George and Jon both ROCK! Hey if you guys hear anything new canyou wirte in my guestbook? Also please answer my questions! THANKS

Yeah Terrier has a second book... idk when it's coming out.. lol sorry.. if you really want to know try looking on tp's website (www.tamorapierce.com) it'll probably tell you there... the Immortal books are really good. I think the best one's are the 1st and 4th books are the best.... yeah I didn't really like the circle books either... my sister did though... yup I think that's about it.....lol... I'll check her website and see if it says anything bout the second book.... :D

I checked and the second Terrier book is supposed to come out in 2008, but I think it might come out earlier since it said that "Terrier" was supposed to come out in 2007... idk... don't, like, repeat that or anything cause I'm not sure... lol....

Thanks alot and don't worry promise I won't repete it...lol. Did you read tricksters choice? I just started the 1 immortal book today in school am almost (on page 145) and I love can't wait to read the seconed book! Tanks alot for the replie!

Quote by sky2Thanks alot and don't worry promise I won't repete it...lol. Did you read tricksters choice? I just started the 1 immortal book today in school am almost (on page 145) and I love can't wait to read the seconed book! Tanks alot for the replie!

Yeah I read both of them... they're really good. I like Nawat... he's soooo cute! :D

I've read most of the books. They're not my favourite, but the best out of the lot for me was the Immortal series.

Yeah, those ones are really good... my favorite series is sotl... lol.... I think I put that up there but oh well.....

merged: 01-09-2007 ~ 01:52am
Hello other peoples who like tp! I'm writing a tp fanfiction, it's on my profile on gaia, so you'd have to go there to see it... yeah, please read it if you are on gaia and tell me what you think! I need some advice and such cause the only people who read it are my sisters and my friend on gaia... and she's just kinda like my editor sooo... if you do read it leave a comment and such so I know that someone read it! yup... that's it....lol

I love nawat to he is so funny when he first turns humen! Hey,is the site your fanfic is on just called gaia?

Yeah... it's www.gaiaonline.com.... and yeah he is funny! lol...

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

Yeah I have, but not all of them. Just the knight ones.

coolio... which one was your favorite?

I have read all of the books she has out right now about tortall and love them! Another seires thats out that I think some of you would like is the Green angel Riders(BY: Kristen Britain) this is relly good. She only has two books out right now but the third I think come out in November. So if you have nothing to read check these out !

i have nothing to read hehe....
i'll see if they have those at meh library...
i doubt it, but i'll look ^^ hehe

merged: 03-05-2007 ~ 11:42pm
ohs... meh friend showed meh this really cool tp website!
here it is if anyone wants to look at it or w/e ^^:
http://www.steelsings.com

I love Tamora Pierce books. Funny story, though. I met someone who loves her books more. I was in Half Price Books and saw one of the Immortal books and thought I'd buy it. I started looking for more when I saw this woman carrying a basket full of Tamora Pierce book from all across her series. I felt so bad I was keeping a Tamora Pierce from her collection that I put it back when she wasn't looking. I can always read stuff from the library anyway.

Oh my... ^^;; yeah... well my library sucks... they have...like two Tamora Pierce books so probably would've taken it.. hehe jk jk... our friend gave us a book with all of the Immortals books in it sooo... ^^ I wouldn't need it... ^^

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.