Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skin Builder for Group Admin Please - Minitokyo

Skin Builder for Group Admin Please

page 1 of 1 5 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I know there are tutorials out there for making nice looking group pages...but I am an IDIOT when it comes to HTML/XTML....

So is there any way we can have a feature put into the groups admin control panel with the Skin Builder...PLEASE?! I would really appreciate it...I think having a more attractive group page would attract more members too... :) Any help would be greatly appreciated

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I'll bring this up with sheqel and see what he can do about it. It shouldn't be too hard to duplicate the skin builder for groups.

Don't count on anything, but don't discount anything either. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

oh..! that would be great it there is the skin builder for groups, but would it get written over if you do that for all the groups? cause we have already put in our own html codings.

Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

@norine: I don't think it'd get written over, just like the skin builder for userpages, you can just choose not to use it, and use css/html coding instead (if you know how).

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

@maplerose: hahax..! thanks~

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.