Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Interesting Facts About Yourself - Minitokyo

Interesting Facts About Yourself

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

umm i don't think there is anything interesting about me. my life is pretty dull ( until i come to MT anyway ^^ )

actually since everyone is talking about gruesome injuries, i'll add one: a few years back i decided to walk my dog with roller-blades on. no big deal right? i've done it a bunch of times. well anyway i trip and break my right arm ( the big bone in my wrist was broken in half by the way ) i had to endure some major pain since it was the 1st time i've broken something but i'm doing fine now i don't really roller-blade anymore

Signature Image

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

Well I think this may be the weirdest thing about me :S
I'm in a cover band called "Bar code strike out" and we sing jrock and jpop that we have traslated into english.

Isn't that freaky?

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki talks in third person ... >.< real life too ... but everyones used to it ... ahahhaa ...... im a weiiirrddoooo ...
but not ALL the time .. since teachers get confused n stuff ...

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Very few people around my school happen to realize I have Israeli descent (my mother's side)... So I get annoyed every time I hear a guy say 'Damn Jews." It bugs me like hell. Why do they say that if that's partially the attitude that created the Halocaust?

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by Vagrant123Very few people around my school happen to realize I have Israeli descent (my mother's side)... So I get annoyed every time I hear a guy say 'Damn Jews." It bugs me like hell. Why do they say that if that's partially the attitude that created the Halocaust?

what, what? People say that in your school? Greez, they would die in mine XD. Anyway, hmmm, something about me... I can twist my fingers in this really weird way... *tries to show it* darn, well, hmmm, I'm from Peru? Most people think I'm from Asia, but I'm not, but Asia is cool ^_^

I am half Korean and half Caucasian, (Welsh and Sicilian if ya wanna get technical) which is always a conversation starter. I often get, "Are you Chinese?" and once, strangely, "You look like Michelle Branch!" ... ...

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

raging_otter

Not In

when im happy: :D
when im sleepy: :nya:
when im taking a dump: XO

I'm psychotically challenged... And, people find me weird because I love watching horror movies, reading/telling/listening to ghostly tales but I never react or anything but instead occassionally find it humorous when other people are normally already freaked out...

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I can make my right scapula stick out of my body. (The right scapula is basically a shoulderguard bone in your back, it's relatively large)

Signature

I am a published sci-fi author.

im ... a computer dependent person

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Um...........let's see.

I've eaten snake meat before back in China. Tastes better than chicken, without the fat. XD Quite good. Don't say it's gross until you've actually tried it.

For some reason, Americans seems to be pretty food-phobic until they know what's exactly in their food........why's that I wonder? Some things that sound disgusting are actually very delicious and healthy too.

Signature

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

i can crack any bones in my body.
kool yet disturbing...

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

My friends know me as a monkey... I'm highly flexible and have a knack for climbing things.

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I'm crazy.....I'm VERY special...and I can put my body into any shape fer my flexablity and I'm hyper!!

Magically Delicious, yo.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I have a fifth grader in my Algebra II Honors class right now .............He passed the entrance tests and everything....and I was feeling good about being in it when I'm a sophomore..........

That was quite a blow to my self esteem.............OUCH!

Signature

Well, I'm not The Shadow, but I have this very useful ability not to be noticed. If I want to, I can send out this vibe that says, "Nobody important or interesting here," and be completely ignored. People will forget I was anywhere near them unless you show them photographic evidence. On the other hand, if I want to be noticed, I turn the vibe 180 degrees and I can guarantee that the waiter will talk to me, or the busy person at the sales counter will try to serve me ahead of others. It's odd but can be very useful.

I only use this power for good, not evil.

I like reading garfield comics everyday in my news paper. I make a good living selling knives,, i listen to everytype of music known to man and if i ain't heard it i want to, i like to travel , i have been arrested once, i am a professional photographer, and i like to ramble.

I can make biscotti - the Real Thing - anise-flavored, with almonds, crunchy. :)

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I'll eat almost anything as long as it has dough with it.
Cookies, cheez-its, fish, shrimp, pasta..
Maybe even snails, as long as I didn't know it was a snail.. x.x;

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Quote by miketoWell, I'm not The Shadow, but I have this very useful ability not to be
noticed. If I want to, I can send out this vibe that says, "Nobody
important or interesting here," and be completely ignored. People will
forget I was anywhere near them unless you show them photographic
evidence. On the other hand, if I want to be noticed, I turn the vibe
180 degrees and I can guarantee that the waiter will talk to me, or the
busy person at the sales counter will try to serve me ahead of others.
It's odd but can be very useful.

Funny, I have the same ability. I can get myself noticed, or be a shadow when I want.

Signature

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

by genetic inheritance i am missing four adult teeth -

Quote by Aerith0530Um...........let's see.
I've eaten snake meat before back in China. Tastes better than chicken,
without the fat. XD Quite good. Don't say it's gross until you've
actually tried it. For some reason, Americans seems to be pretty
food-phobic until they know what's exactly in their food........why's
that I wonder? Some things that sound disgusting are actually very
delicious and healthy too.

-I love chinese food (i taught there -in tongxiang for a summer) and i have to agree that americans have some really weird ideas about food.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

Kevorkian

The Worst

I ones visited a fancy bar on citywalk... then kept yelling 's.diddy RUNS THE city' and being beligerent. It went over well with preppies and gangstas alike. I got all sorts of free shots...this group of middle aged partygoers brought me in like a stray dog and gave me a free hotdog...later I would steal drinks from them. Some security guards tried to get me to leave the front of this fancy resteraunt cause i was disturbing everyone. I stumbled into a pizza place that had free peanuts, and grabbed a handful then stumbled back outside, then i sat in front of this nice resteraunt and started eating them. So security tried to say stuff to me so I started yelling at them and making jokes about their apperance, one tried to grab me and pull me out so I shoved him, then I was between four securtiy guards and they threw me around like a pinball. I gess that is more of a story then a fact, but its already typed out, well I bit a cat in the back ones.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

ShoguMogu

The Aspiring... something...

I want to say things to everyone first!

1. Wow, everyone's icons are really cool! Everyone's so unique! Well, sorta...I spotted two Chii icons...but that doesn't matter!
2. Some of you sound downright super-powered. ^^;;
3. Hey! I'm relieved there are some injury stories here, because I have a silly one myself! Here goes~

So, I'll try to get a pic up here soon somehow, but if you see me in person, you'll notice this scar right in the middle of my forehead, kinda like Harry Potter 'cept the scar doesn't look like anything. Anyway, the story behind that is when i was *really* young (young enough to walk/run at least), I was running around at home, and I ran right into a really.... not-dull doorknob. O_O It always sounds dumb to me when I give people the short version of it: "Oh, I ran into a doorknob." T_T

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.