Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Interesting Facts About Yourself - Minitokyo

Interesting Facts About Yourself

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

i dont have any wisdom teeth, not because i had them pulled but they never grew in in the first place.

however i have met some others that have this feature too

Hmm... I'll try not to be boring, no guarantees though. :P

I'll try almost any kind of food once. I've tried eel, octopus, squid, lots of other sushi too. Salmon sushi is my favorite though.

I've broken my thumb, my arm near the wrist snowboarding, and sprained my ankle really bad when I was just a wee tyke. Sliced the back of my head open on a desk when some jerk pulled my chair out from under me in elementary school too. :angry:

Oh, and I have dreams of making a giant robot out of car parts one day, but don't we all. :D

Quote by ShoguMoguIt always sounds dumb to
me when I give people the short version of it: "Oh, I ran into a
doorknob." T_T

*pat* It's ok, we've all done stuff like that plus you were so little! Once when I was a kid I tried to run straight through the sliding glass door in our livingroom - gave everyone a good laugh and got a good bonk on the head besides. XD

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

I have an affinity for / with tigers, mostly Siberian tigers. I've sponsored a couple as part of a preservation society. I'm also the Chinese Year of the Tiger, which explains a lot. Some might call it my totemic animal, though I'm not a practitioner of any religion that holds such beliefs.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

hm..........Oh, I know! My left pinky is shorter than my right one. It's hard to describe, but the middle joint of that pinky seems like it didn't quite grow out.............that section is really shorter and more round like ball........And the weird thing is I can stretch my left had open more (like when I'm playing the piano or something) Look at my left hand from really really far away and it'll probably look like the top of my pinky got chopped off......... XD

Signature

erebusnight

::Kickass Imposter!:: <(^.~)>

i smoked a twizzler once out of pure curiosity. the taste stuck in my mouth for days, and its not a good taste.

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Wow, I thought people wouldn't post here anymore after so long.............

Um, my left leg is a little bit slightly more muscular than my right. Really bugs me. Tried to even it out, didn't work. But other people can't seem to notice unless I tell them to look really really hard. Well, better for me! XD

Signature

erebusnight

i couldnt resist posting all this "interesting" stuff about me.
im the tallest asian i know. (aside from yao ming) im 5 feet 11

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Mmmm, lets see...

I owned 30+ hamsters at one time... long story. :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

My freshman year in college i was applauded by a group of 15 people for putting a condom on while blind folded

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

interesting facts about my self huh. ok im a boy :D ^_^'

Signature

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

I'm ultra cute, isn't that interesting?

erebusnight

i know 12 ways to kill a man with my bear hands.
and i can hit a guy in the head with a knife from 16 feet away.

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

I got some moves too....like : self defence,kickboxing,free style fight,...but I'm not fighting....just defencing!!!NEVER LOSE!!!......yet!I like great wall and good artist(that's why I'm here!)I got dreams...like beauty...good movies(I saw MAN OF FIRE today.....VERY great FILM...i Like to help people!!!I'M A GOOD man!!!

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Well, when I was around 6, I was eating a hard candy and drinking soda at the same time. So, my dad was in the kitchen at the time and he was telling jokes. It's really easy to make me laugh, so, I laughed. When I laughed, the hard candy slipped down to my throat with the help of the soda. I started to gag. XO My dad had to run in and then flip me upside down and hit my back to get it out. It wasn't a great experience.

So, guys, don't eat hard candy, like creme savers, while drinking soda! XD Could be painful.

Signature

5,7 times a year i have diferent kind of dreams!!!Everything is like in "normal" dream whit one exeption.............I know I'm IN A dream!i dont know how to explain this,but some how I know that something(in that drem) is wrong,not rihgt (for example: flying cats or just ......buildings or things are not there where they soposse to be-in reality .,....like your house is in othet town or place...something like that!!!And then you are starting thinking and realise that is a dream and you know you can do everything .... even fly.(I'ts amazing what was doing in thies dreams)Yes!!!Its great feeling ....flying... it's so real!!!In moste of our dreams things are not like they suposse to be....we just dont rekognize the diferences(SO simple AND SO HARD....why?..I dont know!(I thing it's a brain stuff)But thoese dreams change my life...and everytime I going to sleep wisch to have another one......You all dont know what's that mean......It's like virtual game...or movie !!!This is the best what happent to me in my live!!!!You will never know what is like untill you expiriense that!!!World seems to be so reall but you can do amazing things!!!It's like MATRIX!!!First of that dreams I've had when I was 14 in 1996!!!

I kill 1-9 bird when i was 4 years old and i got hit by a firework before too it did'nt hurt that much weird.

I have 500gb of anime on my hd :D Which most I have not even seen.

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

I am way too tall for my age, way too skinny for my height, and way too underweight for my age. -.-

Signature

BakutenJo

BakutenJo

made in hell

My friend once smacked me in German class to get my attention. I promptly turned around and punched her in the face and broke her glasses.

Of course, we're actually pretty good friends despite that. We were just stupid in school.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.