Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best 3d Game fights - Minitokyo

Best 3d Game fights

page 1 of 1 9 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Which one do you think is the best for you!!!! what is the big one!!!!!! really for me all are great!!!! but one of my favs is Dead or alive!!!

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

what about Soul Calibur? its my favoirte fighting game its too good and the character are kick ass...

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Of course dead or alive, i like when those girls are jump around XD XD , ohh i feel dizzy XD XD , i like Kof but dead or alive has kasumi and ayane XD XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Tekken all the way! Dead or alive sucks ( the girls are hot though ) compare to tekken and it was just a copy of the Vitual Fighter series before any thing else.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Dead or Alive is my favorite, but I am surpriesed Soul Calibur isn't on the list.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Tekken 3, KOF the '99,'00 and Bloody Roar 2.....^-^= hate Street Fighter series....only Chun-Li is cool and Blair.... and Guilty Gear is also Fighting....and The Bouncer....^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Oni-

Oni-

Assassin

Tekken is pretty impressive and DOA. I never recall KOF as being a 3d game...meh
over here we already have KOF '02 and maybe '03 i think XD

It resides not only in the muscles and the breath, but above all in the energy which is used, the will which directs it and the feeling which guides it.

im still a big fan of kof :D

I am a fan of the Dead or Alive series. I can't wait till DOA ultimate comes out!!!!!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.