Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please see my progress - Minitokyo

Please see my progress

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

i am trying to get this into ap. any comments
before http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chobitsav8.jpg
after http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chobitscm9.jpg

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

The second image is much better since it brings Chii out much more. I'd actually go slightly darker on the BG (but thats just my personal opinion) to make Chii really pop out of the wall.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

The second is much better, I agree. Those little white dots on the right are too bright though, either lower the opacity on them, change the layer to "soft light" or just remove them altogether.
Chii seems a bit bright and... er... yellowy compared to the bg. I would suggest playing with the brightness/contrast and maybe lightly changing the yellow of Chii to something more red.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

Yes ....the second one is better....but i think that the person is a bit blurred.....and a bit too light....

~LoVeYlOvEy~

The second one is much better... well you may want to do something about the "yellowness" of Chii, from my point of view, you could make Chii pop out of the wall or you could make Chii look as though she is part of the background.
The second background is very nice..

Canteros

Hola mi amigo

mmmm then to my I please but the first very good combination of colors in addition of which he is very birllante, excellent work.

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

everyone says the second looks better but i love the first one :(
i decided to finish it using the 2nd version. how does it look now?
http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chobitsfv9.jpg

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

The second one is much better than the first one.
I espically like the font and stuff you put in at the Modern Technologu Chobits thing but its still looks like a background for a scan that all. It seems more like PNG with a background s maybe you might want to do something to make the scan and background to go well with each other

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

armandoluna

caballero dorado

the second is the one! good!:)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm love the update..! ^^ colours go much more nicer, it suits scan well, not too bright anymore..! i think you can submit it now..! ^^

Signature Image

Canteros

Hola mi amigo

I continue thinking that first he is the best one, but as they say the majorities command.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Yay! The wallpaper has now been submitted to the official gallery so go check it out :D Modern Techno by yalubluchay

Closing ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.