Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did Air Gear end too soon? - Minitokyo

Did Air Gear end too soon?

Tagged under Air Gear

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Do you think that the Air Gear anime should not have stopped when it did, especially after all the build up from the 8 towers and all?

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

heck yeah, they were just getting into the 'meat' of the manga, then they decided to crush it on episode 25, oh well, that studio messes up again . . .

Signature

I feel like it will have an anime sequel along with Tenjou Tenge some day

Signature

it just needs another season

*prays*

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

it most definitly needs another season, im sure we were all saying wtf at ep.25

i heard there is going to be another season, i just cant remember where i saw it.

naruto909

naruto909

naruto

how many episodes are there

25 Episodes in all. If you want more just read the manga, it goes so much further!

yup it ended way too soon, halfway thru the story as well.airgear is a magnificent story, the kings , the regalia, and the roads and infinity atmospheres were revealed. and SLEEPING FOREST!. If u want to know what happened read the manga way better

sadlysadgirl

kare kano roxx my soxx

Ah, yes, I felt it did, seeing that I've been rollerblading for about 12 years I got really into with each episode, until I found out there were only 25..i was so crushed. Though, i heard rumors that there was going to be another season, hopefully it will be true!

I'm just oh so cool like that (^_^);;

I need to get my hands on the airgear manga some day

Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Dang it I have yet to get through the anime and I find out its another Berserk in waiting. This anime had so much going for it as well. A good plot, good characters, cool music, fan service (*drools* Simca *drools*), comedy, and a really cool idea with the Air Treks.
I wish animators would at least finish a series whether it was good or bad. Unfinished stuff sucks.....

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This series ended to soon when the interesting/real action was starting the anime was ended now i need to read the manga from the beginning cause i don't know where the anime end's in the manga ^_^'

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Yes.
It did end too soon.
But why?

serriu

serriu

Gaara's Stalker

It seems the series ended way to fast cause now in the manga (most recent 169) They're cramming so many new characters, new places, and junk all into a couple of chapters it's really hard to remember, with Air gear, and fillers, people got more of a feel to the characters and developed a way to remember them. Like, Asking: Agito. What cuss word makes you think of him? *if translated correctly. A momento like that. :D

yah it ended too soon
why can't they jus continue w/ this serie T_T

Yeeah,I really sad when The anime is end
and there is not role for kururu in Anime
X-O X-O X-O X-O X-O X-O X-O
I really really fans of kururu :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

i wanna ask sth
seriously, was Orihara-sensei a stormrider ?

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

Its unfortunate that some anime don't truly get to finish. Air Gear is just one example, Tactics, Tokko, Zombie Loan, and DearS are also anime that ended prematurely. This happens usually because the manga doesn't have a conclusion yet, so they either they just don't completely finish or they make a different ending like Elemental Gelade and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Ya sadly it did, but hey it's not the only one. At least we still have the manga to read.

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

definitly ended too soon they left it way too open i soo hope there is another season i really liked the anime and it made me mad were they left it ARRGGGGGGG

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Dose anyone have any info if there going to start up air gear again?

My fren told me the company produce air gear is closed. So far no information show that it will be on tv again.

yeah its suck...i always read the manga version now, hope there will be second season....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.