Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teen Titans - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Hey does anyone like the "Teen Titans"? I think it's a very cute show! If you like them, who is your favorite character? I really like Starfire and Robin!! They are so totally cool!! ~Twilight

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I liked it as first, but not as much now. I am going to try to get back into it. I love the theme song though. :)

Signature

I like the style of the art work but the stories could use a little work.

I'm pretty much in agreement with kastelic4444. Liked at first, kinda lost interest and am now trying to get back into it. :)

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

It's too distorded from the original comic, although I have to admit the animesque art is pretty pimp.

I'm more pissed that they cut Raven's hair (t_t) and she's not dark. The real Raven can't smile, or the world would implode.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by NurikoIt's too distorded from the original comic, although I have to admit the animesque art is pretty pimp.
I'm more pissed that they cut Raven's hair (t_t) and she's not dark. The real Raven can't smile, or the world would implode.

Theres a comic??? ;_; never knew about it... Anyway, I like the show ^_^ I like all of them, but not really Raven shes cool and all, but the "dark her" seems kinda fake, I dont know. I guess I'm too use to seeing that type of thing @-@ too much anime XD

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

I've never read the comic before, but I really like the artwork on the show. Some of the stories are really silly, but they're alot of fun to watch, especially when you're having a bad day. I really like the episodes "How Long is Forever" and "Fear Itself". The first season was kind of blah, but it has gotten sooooooo much better!! If you lost interest before, try to pick it up because the 3rd season rocks the house. :)

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I don't mind Teen Titans- it's basically an american attempt at anime-like action, emotions and drawing style, while keeping the traditional american plot style of quick (1 episode long) conflict resolution and lack of deeper charecters or plot line. It's certainly a step in the right direction though, and I watch it if I get the chance.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I love the opening song. ^^ but not the show.T_T

Signature
Sarang heyo....

I think it's cute, and like that it's a blending of Japanese and American animation styles. As Lord_Tensai_III says, it's a step in the right direction. :) Next I hope they'll do a show that has a plot not limited to 1-episode quickies.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I like Teen Titans too and it´s a new series in Germany :)

Signature

i like when they sing the opening in japenese

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

yay teen titans XD favorite character? can't really pick one, cause i like them all :)

can you guess who i like ^^

Great show! I really like it. More light hearted than the Batman toons. It encouraged me to go dig out my old TT comics in my stash.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i like Teen Titans my favs are Cyborg Raven and Starfire i also like it when Cyborg and Robin/Beastboy get into arguments their funny

Signature Image

I love teen titans! I always watch the shows and my fav. characters are cyborg, raven and starfire.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I totally agree with you! Star Fire and Robin definitely have a thing going on. It's sooooooooo obvious! :nya: It's quite cute! After them..........I like Beast Boy! Heh, heh. He's green and has pointy ears! XD

Signature

What's sad is that i recognized that the theme song was done by Puffy AmiYumi before seeing it in the credits. I like the way Star Fire talks and i probably like her the best. I only read some of the later comics, so whether or not it's close to the original I can't say. I assume that it isn't.

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

i don't like it but i'll try to listen to the opening since every body seems to find it good :)

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

Is this show really classified as an anime? By the way, what is the true definition of "anime"? Every time I check Webster's Dicitonary I find nothing. As for my opinion, I think the show has some good qualities, but I usually don't tune in to it nowadays.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

This isn't an anime. If it was, you think CN would put it on thier soundtracks? :P It's not bad though. I find it amusing and entertaining at times. I just wish people wouldn't consider it anime. :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Quote by Lord_Tensai_IIII don't mind Teen Titans- it's basically an american attempt at anime-like action, emotions and drawing style, while keeping the traditional american plot style of quick (1 episode long) conflict resolution and lack of deeper charecters or plot line. It's certainly a step in the right direction though, and I watch it if I get the chance.

Yeah, it really is a step in the right direction.

quote=songprayeryuna]can you guess who i like ^^

Same here! I love Starfire![

Bado2025

Cutter

When I first watched the show, I almost killed myself! But I gave another chance and now I just watch it because of Raven :) ! She is very cool and have attitude. Well, I think TT is not an Anime, is an american cartoon that try to do something like Anime... And the "visual jokes" (I don´t know if you use this expression), are awfull! I hated it!

All right!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.