Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teen Titans - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

captin

captin

CLASS B NINJA

the show is pretty good and id have 2 say my fav person is raven

when eyes close they see peace but when the open agin the real world is shown

i can't stand it. it just america's sad attempt at copying anime.

Angelus Micheal - The Angel of Death

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by AngelusMicheali can't stand it. it just america's sad attempt at copying anime.

YAY! ^-^

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Teen Titans is awesome! I guess my favorite character would be Robin and Beastboy. The series has a really cool Pseudo-Anime look to it. Very cool indeed

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I love teen ttians. there are sum shows here and there that kinda blow but hey, the other eps make up for it. My favorite characters and starfire and raven. Cant really distinguish which is the top one tho haha. anyways, its a funnier, more different approach from the comic series. Somethng a lil more interesting.

Raven's my favorite teentitan she's so cool

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Til now I was only able to watch few episodes (I hate living in my country. We're late with everything :D ), but so far I like it a lot. Especially Firestar, but I think all the characters are cool in their own way. Beast (Boy) has funny lines, Raven and her way of life just cracks me up (Firestar has a 'great relationship' with her :D ), Cyborg... well, I have the felling he's always mad at something and Robin does a great work in putting this team together.
But Firestar is my favorite. She's cute (sometimes annoying though).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I love Teen Titans, it's my favorite non-anime show! This cartoon rocks.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I like the art style really, no other US show has much anime art influence like Teen Titans..Good show

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.