Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Ending do you follow Anime or Manga - Minitokyo

Which Ending do you follow Anime or Manga

Which Ending do you follow?

Anime?
3 votes
Manga?
7 votes
I don't watch Anime?
0 votes
I Don't read Manga?
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hi everyone We all here have at least read manga and/or watched anime at one time or another but as you all know in some cases i won't say which but as you all know sometime an anime series will end before the manga will and vica-versa. but which ending do you prefer to follow the most and please no cop out answers like the one i like best. ~_~ which ending would you prefer to follow for one of your favorite series the ANIME or MANGA Ending? :nerd:

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

In 90% of the cases, the mangas are written before the animes, and they are longer. So i suppose the bests endings are from the mangas.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

i voted manga, but it depends on the situation.

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

I like ending which is in manga for my favorite series.

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

I agree with apple it depends on the the ending on the sotry. Perosnal the anime should follow the manga but hey thats just my 2 cents there.

i prefer manga ending because they are generally better than in animes. Animes leaves a lot of question unresolved most of the time.

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

ellymate

loveless angel

i usually watch theanime,but reading the manga i saw that most of the anime are'nt exacly like the manga and this is better then the series, so i think that manga has a better ending then the anime,for instance Inuyasha,Trigun or Fruits Basket,etc

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

of course I voted for manga... one reason is that I think most animes (if not all), are actually based from mangas. so I think that the ending of the manga is the "true" ending for a particular series..

I usually read the manga because manga usually comes up long before the anime does

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I haven't came across an anime's ending that differs from the manga.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.