Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who would you like to be your GS/D boyfriend/girlfriend? - Minitokyo

Who would you like to be your GS/D boyfriend/girlfriend?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

oh....they are so many of them but anyway i like :
vin
kay
shido
yuki

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

wow, odd question, probably Lunamaria Hawke . . .

Signature

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/CHARO_CHACHA/charo-4.jpg

shinn asuka! he' s the type of person that really so concern for his love ones especially stellar .....http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/CHARO_CHACHA/cahro09lo9.jpg

if i were a guy, i'd say cagalli but i'm a girl... soooo it's KIRA! or maybe yzak... XD

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I like all the GSD ladies, but Stellar will always be my favorite. <3

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

meh, can i choose one as a friend? xD ( causeill get bitch slapped by gf if this ever happened lol )
it would be either lacus cause she seems like nice person XD , who doesn't like nice people ....or kira cause hes nice person too XD again who doesn't like a nice person to hang out with

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Id have to go with Lunamaria or Meyrinn Hawke. No reason specifically they both just kinda fits with my idea of a great girlfriend.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

hhmm... definitely Mirialia or Meyrin XD

i think i would pick kira or shin^^

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Definitely Cagalli, as she is one of my favorite anime girls!

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

This is not a difficult decision. Ever since, I only have my eyes on one particular girl, that is none other than Lacus Clyne. :) She is the epitome of an angel, someone who will be there to take care of you and love you. Kira is so lucky to have her, I so wish that I am Kira, or better yet, that Lacus will turn out to be a real person that I can someday meet... :D She is the reason that I watched and got addicted on Gundam SEED... For me, she is the hottest and most beautiful of all anime characters that I know.

Signature

Wow, somebody really pick Shiho as first candidate. Surprised me, to be honest. She just show up in Gundam Seed Astray. But I appreciate your choice, since Shiho is a nice girl ^.~

Same as a lot of ppl here, first choice of course is Lacus Clyne. In Gundam Seed and GS Destiny, she seems become more mature, and I really like her personality, especially about how she still optimistic when things got bad.
The second choice, is Meyrin. I really like her, especially after her scene with Athrun (I admire her decision to help Athrun, even if her choice will cost her life).

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

I'd go for Lunamaria, She has to be my Fav gundam girl. Has been since I first saw a pic of her.

LoveBug

LoveBug

Prince Athrun

Athrun! Definitely Athrun!

He's got a certain prince-like charm that I just can't resist, his manners, his polite way with girls, the fact that he leaps out of bed with big round eyes when he finds a girl sleeping next to him... His blush is very pretty too, and his voice is to die for, and let's not forget that purple ZAFT pilot suit... XD

Also, I love the way he thinks. He is super serious about everything, and doesn't like to make mistakes. If he does make a mistake, he beats himself up over it and doesn't eat his food and he stares into space and he's just so cute that way.

I'd like to be able to comfort him when he gets himself down in he dumps, and take care of him and make sure he eats all his food, and sneak up on him when he is zoning out, dry his tears...

I'm very serious about this, as you can see... ^o^

Member of The-Red-Knight

cagalli
i dont know why but i like her so much...maybe coz she is so cute and funy.
and looks so prety in her green dresses

Quote: it would be either lacus cause she seems like nice person , who doesn't like nice people ...

me!
i dont like her

she is so boring character who act like she is always right

I would like Heine Westenfluss to be my boyfriend XD!
He's decidedly an optimistic, but realistic, and also quite talkative soldier!
I know that he doesn't look that good..but, i still love this guy :D :D!

OOOHHHH! Lacus !
Totally Lacus!
Sooo Freaking HOTTTTTT
Great voice!
reallly nice!

merged: 10-13-2007 ~ 04:18pm
My sister loves kira

fatimaaurelia

fatimaaurelia

Pirate Bait

Well as for me, It's either Kira or Athrun. I like both, hehehe...

"Geez, I'm a sucker for anime."

PinkRoseLacus

PinkRoseLacus

mugi-chan~ =)

It's Kira and Athrun! KIRA! ATHRUN! KIRA! ATHRUN!
So nice, so sweet, such a gentleman, and warm, gentle smile!
XD crazy for KIRA and ATHRUN!

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Athrun 'cuz he's so handsome and lovable and sexy and the perfect boyfriend

Meyrin Hawke definately

Signature

if me a boy i will choose Lacus Clyne, but Iam a girl so I love Kira Yamato, he is so perfect

I would pick Meyrin Hawke or Lunamaria Hawke

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.