Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who would you like to be your GS/D boyfriend/girlfriend? - Minitokyo

Who would you like to be your GS/D boyfriend/girlfriend?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

its athrun because he is definetly handsome, hot, kiind, and smart.....
he is really my love....

Marrue Ramius, Lunamaria and Lacus...ya all at once why not more fun that way :)

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

deifntly with me is Lacus clyne she is one I love the msot and has the perfect personlaity for me and the one for me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Athrun for me XD animal attraction ^_^' looool

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

lacus =3

casey22

casey22

F.A.I.T.H. Member

By 1234554321:

WHO CARES HOW OLD MU IS HES AWESUM!
___________________________________________(...)

TOTALLY AGREE!
That Hawk of the Endymion is asewome to the max and BEYOND.

FOr my boyfriend, I would pick Heine Westenfluss overall. He's handsome, down to earth (or PLANT xD) and he's very outgoing, an excellent commander. I love it that he has orange hair, just like me, too :D
I'd choose him over any boy, ANY DAY. True fact. :)

And MapleRose, I MISS SEED KIRA-KUN TOO! T_T HE WAS SO CUT AND INNOCENT AND NAIVE AND 16 BUT NOW HE'S REALLY SERIOUS! T_____________T

For girlfriend, I would pick Stellar. Hugging her 24/7 while watching the ocean or beach =) though not sure if she like protection from another girl i.i

For boyfriend, I would choose Rau le Creuset. Mainly because he look pretty handsome at the flashback at GSD.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Hmmm, I think Athrun, because he's calm and a good leader( and cute! lol...), besides, he's my fave GS character, besides Gilbert and Rau( you heard that right! )

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

well,i'm a girl then sure pick up Kira Yamato!^^if i'm a boy then sure Lacus Clyne is the top first!^^they are very great and awesome person!^^

alaistar

alaistar

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~

If I were a guy, I'd definitely choose Lacus Clyne. Then again, I wouldn't mind being lesbian for her.
I just wanna serve her that's all. Be her personal bodyguard, guard her every move...0.0 man, I sound like a stalker.

Then again, god made me a femme and thus, I shall choose...uhh...Hein. He made a BRIEF appearance, and then died. ;__; Thanks, Stellar. Thanks, Kira. I dunno, either one of 'em killed him.

Maybe Rau Le Crusette (god, the names. ;___;). I like arrogant people. If not boyfriend, perhaps a smexy secretary or loyal servant. XD

Would you like to play a little game?

Lunamaria and Murrue Ramius

although i like Lacus, Cagalli, Meyrin and Miri too

Lacus and Meer. I mean the others are cute/hot and all but Lacus was my first pick. Meer just followed because she looks like Lacus.

Whats up?

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

Lunamaria Hawke or Meyrin Hawke, but I still go for Lunamaria, as for the reason? I don't think I could point out as specific one, I think the totality of her is the greatest spark that got to me.

She may not be a great pilot but I will still welcome her in a fleet of MS with my spare buster rifle looking out for her flanks. She only needs to call out, but I think she can manage on her own just fine. Heck, I even cover her back when I play Rengou vs. Zaft on the PSP using a custom player.

If it's from SEED, I'd say Cagalli, Julie, or Aisha.
DESTINY? Well Cagalli turns into a total wuss in GSD, so not her. I'm thinking Meer, Abby or Stella.
From Stargazer and the various manga, I'm thinking Shiho, Rena Imelia, or MUDIE HOLCROFT. IMO, Mudie is hands down the single hottest female in the CE. Even sexier than Meer.

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

Stella or Lacus I think their beauty says it all if Stella went crazy i would like her even more.

Athrun Zala! I choose you! *throws pokeball* nothing pops out*

well i can't really have him but i can always fall head over heels just by staring at my own artwork anyway (bohahaha i can manipulate him however i want with a pencil and paper and no one can stop me! not even fukuda! in yo face!) so yeah, athrun all the way!

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Athrun Zala :)

He's just my type haha. And I love his name!

Signature

Meyrin or Lacus when Lunamaria would be great If didn't get that Flay or Cagalli.

Athrun =^o^= because I'm like Cagalli very much I'm just not blond and I don't have amber eyes that's it XD

aThRUn is The beST
hEhE,
anD alsO reI
weEeeEEeE

i have a hard time between picking Athrun and Kira...but i will say Athrun Zala would be my pick ;)

Kira, because he's one of the heroes and he's a hottie!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

kira and athrun...:)

Non from gundam seed, i pick heero yuy from Gundam Wing ^__^

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.