saddening news tat i cried

page 1 of 1 13 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Cancel

ok...i recently heard from my parents tat we're gonna migrate. to Canada. away from singapore.
and,i really cant bear to leave. i really dun want to.
i mean,leaving all my frens,boyfren,school & the area i grew up? i really dun want to.
i seriously dun want to.
i told my mum how i felt about this,and she gave me a firm NO when i asked whthr we could juz stay here.
she said "it would be better when we reach there.it's for ur future."
i really dun wanna go,and there's nth i can do.
can u even bear to leave this place u've been staying for 13years?
and im kinda crying while writing... :(
why do we have to migrate now?
after all those years of mocking and teasing.this secondary school life of mine is better.
who knows whether i might get bullied in my 'new' life,and i'll go back to the old 6 years of primary school life.
i really dunno what to do now.
i wanna commit suicide before we even leave,i even thought of running away from home.
can u guys gimme advise now? of what to do...?

cuz im really really very upset right now... :\
and i cant think striaght.

• Dec 14, 2006

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Cancel

Well, the best thing to do is to just accept it. Until you grow up and become independent than you can go back to Singapore but it could be too late by then. You'll be used to Canada like you are to Singapore right now. I very sorry you feel that way.

Here is what you gotta do (at least what I would do):

1) Drink alot of water.
2) If you told you're friends you're leaving, ignore them in the very day you leave.
3) Read about Canada's way of life.
4) Drink more water.
5) When you pack, throw away any scrap paper you got.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

• Dec 14, 2006

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Cancel

Suck it up, look at it like an adventure on the path of life, and do not lose touch with those friends you have. Life is a journey and like any journey the end is not as important as how much fun you have getting there.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

• Dec 14, 2006
Cancel

Well, question is, will this be better? Or would you want your parents to just abandon you in singapore while they move out to canada? If you wan to be abandoned in singapore, well, that's easily achieved... On the day that your parents are moving out, leave a message saying that you're staying, and that they should go and not worry about you, and run away from home. If you want to commit suicide, please make it clear that it IS suicide, so, your parents are not getting in trouble for child abuse or anything like that. And remember, if you really want to commit suicide, the knife should cut down your arm, not across your wrist. And do try to contain all the blood and mess and gore, and whatever in the bathtub, so it's easy to clean...

Otherwise, well, I went away from my home of 18 years across the globe, and I think that's the best thing I've done for myself my whole life. I spose, it's not that bad here, and I get used to the food. :: shrug :: just me, tho... and I didn't really cry either when I left...

• Dec 14, 2006
Cancel

ok well it's the best to go on with your life if you want to. but if you want to gon with your life than take the best out of everything. if you don't want to lose contact with your friends etc. than speak to them online or by phone.
second get to know something about the new culture and stuff get a great education just make yourself worthy= and make new friends. don't throw everything away when you're still young. you still have many years to live. when you're about to leave your home don't leave with pain in your hart. I think suicide isn't worth it. just when your old enough to realise things I think you got a good common sense so like what A-10hybrid said when you're grown up you can go back to singapore.

hope this wouldn't be rubbish

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

Cancel

A-10hybrid already said it.
It's inevitable, so, just put up, It would be very hard, but you've got to admit that fact, that nothing can be done about the situation.
On top of that, be positive in your thoughts - you'll find new friends, yes some old are irreplaceable, but the new ones, think of it. And you can communicate over internet.

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

• Dec 14, 2006
Cancel

No way should you kill yourself. It's like giving up easily.

It can't be that bad unless you're always looking at the bad side of it.
Looking at the good side may be like you can meet new people and also learn to live the way the Canadians live.
You can probably even move back when you get older and have a life on your own.
For now, I guess you can just communicate through devices like the internet, cellphone and those things.

I wish you luck in the future. :D

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

Cancel

I disagree with "A-10hybrid".
I don't think that you should ignore your friends the very last day!
If it's determinded that your going to migrate, then u maybe don't have any other choise than accepting it, since your still young and cannot live by yourself. BUT!
You should ENJOY EVERY single moment you have left, make every second Special, Rememberable!
It's not only "the easy way" but also the wrong way to ignore your friends, trying to avoid them, making them dislike you or trying to dislike them, just so that u can ease your pain is never a good way out.
You will just end up feeling lonely and regret what you've done, atleast that's wat i think.

I migrated to Sweden when I was 6 so that's quite an age difference between us, and the situation is very different too, but you should stay in contact with your friends even when your in Canada so that even in your hardest moment, at the darkest time, you'll know that there're still people in this world supporting you.
Your shouldn't worry too much about getting bullied, the more fear u feel and show, the worse it will get.
I'm not telling to become mean or "coldblooded" or anything like that but you should remember that no one can push u down unless u let them. <--- took me about 10 years to figure that out >_> lol

I hope that I've been atleast a little helpful, wish that someone could tell me all that back then, but hey it was Then, and now is now and I'm totally changed. I can gaurantee you that you will change and hopefully become stronger. Don't do wats good or bad, just do wat's Right, and to define "Right" is ur job!
To me, suicide is never Right, just "good" to some and "bad" to some, never Right...
so my advice to you right now is: Embrace every moment you have left, Remember them.

"You cannot Avoid the Unavoidable, but You can Changed it"

Good Luck~~
Kaisuke

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

Cancel

hmm...you want advice....
cherishing dearest moments...
every beginning has an end, every end has a beginning...
nothing lasts...
nothing can remain forever...
hmm you remind me of things at the moment i am seriously trying to bury...
i won't tell you not to cry...in fact maybe it is better you do...who knows...
i guess i will tll you about one thing i do best...fight...
suicide is never right and never an answer...only cowards can consider it...and i am sure you are not a coward...you should fight...though accept it...the inevitable is inevitable...all you can do is embrace it and turn tragedy into truimph...
life is a book...how about turning the page and giving Canada a chance...i am sure thing will turn for the better if you allow them...i am sure if you are able to handle this reality...you will become stronger...
good people are loved no matter where they are...as for new friends...i am sure you will make some in no time...stay in contact with your old friends...but give yourself the chance to make new ones...
you know my friend migrated to the States last year....we still talk though she cries when we do...but you know she seems to be having a time of her life...i hope you will have a great time too...don't be pessimistic...we are all hre for you...but more importantly, you are there for yourself...live, fight, kill, win!
Yatta! :)

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

• Jan 02, 2007

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

Cancel

hey, dont worry, i have family in Canada. they love it there.
the multiculturism and history there is really cool! where are you moving in Canada anyway?

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

• Jan 08, 2007
Cancel

Quote by CrazyGiirlok...i recently heard from my parents tat we're gonna migrate. to Canada. away from singapore.
and,i really cant bear to leave. i really dun want to.
i mean,leaving all my frens,boyfren,school & the area i grew up? i really dun want to.
i seriously dun want to.
i told my mum how i felt about this,and she gave me a firm NO when i asked whthr we could juz stay here.
she said "it would be better when we reach there.it's for ur future."
i really dun wanna go,and there's nth i can do.
can u even bear to leave this place u've been staying for 13years?
and im kinda crying while writing... :(
why do we have to migrate now?
after all those years of mocking and teasing.this secondary school life of mine is better.
who knows whether i might get bullied in my 'new' life,and i'll go back to the old 6 years of primary school life.
i really dunno what to do now.
i wanna commit suicide before we even leave,i even thought of running away from home.
can u guys gimme advise now? of what to do...?

cuz im really really very upset right now... :\
and i cant think striaght.

*hugs* Hang in there. God works in miraculous ways. Trust him and the guidance he gives. I know how you feel. I lived in Belize for 7 years, that nice tropical weather, The Caribbean right in front of you, Costa Rica right below, all my friends and the feeling of attachment. Then, we had to move to the States. Honestly, I still don't want to be here. But, I've pretty much gotten over it, I've made tons of friends here too, and I realize I have a place here. You will too in your new place. Just give it time, hang in there, be strong. Don't let anything hinder you from going forward. And, besides, you can still keep in touch with your dear friends, with a magical thing called the internet. ^_^

And, maybe in the near future you shall receive a chance to go back either to stay or visit. ^_^

• Jan 10, 2007

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Cancel

Alright, I'm gonna be real blunt about this.

Life's a bitch. Seriously, when ever something good happens there's always something else which takes it away. If it's meant to be the way it's to be... then I guess that's how fate is. About your parents, I'd suggest you listen to what they have to say and contemplate it before argueing. If you're argueing with them due to your emotions running wild then you're bound to lose. I'm sure that they have a legitimate reasons as why you and your family is moving to Canada. Who knows, you actually might like it there. Or even better... you might find a better boyfriend that your current one.

Having been through a similar situation, though the distance was not as far (Melbourne to Sydney - lived in Melbourne for 12 years), it was painful for me at first. But over time you'll get used to it and slowly begin to forget parts of your previous life as you live your new one.

The reason why you're moving now... only your parents can explain to you about that. Perhaps it's because either one of your parents got a promotion and thus they have to move overseas or it's because your parents want to seek out a better and a more prosperous life... I'm not really in such a position to say.

As for the teasing and mocking. Well you might never know. There might not be any teasing or mocking of you at your new high school but then again, the opposite can happen. You're just taking a chance and see what life deals out. I have this piece of advice. Ignore the people who are teasing and mocking you. It will only make you a mentally (and possible physically) stronger. How do I know? I've had my fair share of teasing back in my high school days just like the majority of other people.

Suicide, as mentioned before, is the coward's way out. There are points in life which are going to be worse than other parts. Just stick it out and I'm sure it will improve. It might not improve initially but it might over time. Honestly, running away from home is not the best idea in the world. Again... to run away is to be a coward and admit defeat. Are you prepared to lose your pride as a human being by doing this? Not only that, think of how much better your life is to other people. Your life could be a lot worse. Especially when you look at the 3rd world countries. Don't be selfish.

Treat this migration as a fresh start to life and try your best to fix everything that went wrong in the last 13 years of your life.

So my advice is:
- Take a nice deep breath and relax
- Look at the migration from a different perspective
- Keep in touch with all of your friends, through any means possible. Email, MSN, snail mail or phone etc. it really doesn't matter. This is one of the most important things if you still want to maintain a relationship with your friends
- Do not commit suicide, just ride it out the bad bits in your life
- Smile and be happy... you'll feel better
- Visit Singapore once in a while if possible when you move to Canada

Normally I'd tell people to stop crying, suck it up and move on. But seeing how you're still you and you're a girl... I'll be lenient. Any guy who knows me in RL will know that I'll be real blunt when they start crying infront me. Why? A guy is suppose to be strong not a bloody pansy.

I hope that has helped you in some way, be it small or greatly. All the best... ne? ;)

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

• Jan 10, 2007

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Cancel

My advice..
similar to Zangetsu-ssl
- Do not try and commit suicide
--> life is much more precious than you'll know.
--> you'll be bringing more sadness to your family members and friends instead..

- Stay happy!
--> think of all the possible positive things that might happen instead of focusing only on the negative (we all hate change.. but change is inevitable)
--> making new friends, a new culture, new environment, easier courses of study, etc.

All the BEST on your migration!
With a positive mindset, you'll be able to enjoy life more greatly! :)

• Jan 10, 2007

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.