MACBETH HOMEWORK AND IT HURTS, PLEASE HELP ME!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Cancel

X-O X-O X-O X-O

This is getting to be waaaay to much. I can't read my book cuz my friend borrowed it and never gave it back (and they're on vacation), I can't find the damn answers on the internet, and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! X-O X-O X-O X-O

If you can help me, PLEASE PM ME ASAP (not to yell just to emphasize importance, or whatever

^_^' ^_^' ^_^' )

I need help with this very much or my grade for the marking period will fall WAAAAAAAY down for the marking period.

Thank you SO MUCH everybody for your help and understanding of my predicament.

Arigato gosai masu.

Sanjay

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Cancel

If you're asking for homework help, it's a good idea to indicate what your homework problem is. Otherwise, no one knows what you're asking for help on.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

• Dec 14, 2006

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Cancel

Erm...yeah. What Eternal Paradox said. Macbeth is a rather long boring book - it'd be nice not to wade through the whole thing. ;)

Do you need help with a certain section? Writing a paper covering...? What exactly is it that you need help with?

If you're just looking for the story outline try this: http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/id-65.html

Good luck. Don't stress out so much that you start to imitate a teapot. ;)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

Cancel

I actually found Macbeth to be a pretty good play. If u're having trouble understanding the content or the language, u can always use shakespeare made easy or no fear shakespeare. Heck its free on sparknotes.com so use it. xD

• Dec 14, 2006

metalhead

metalhead

chinese ink martial artist

Cancel

OK .ask a question and Ill sure answer it.Watever go on...

The world is a pizza pie...Yeah!

• Dec 15, 2006

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Cancel

ok

well see, i've been away from school for awhile and my teacher gave me the quizzes that were given in class. i have a lot questions that i need to answer (14 questions). I'm not asking for all the help, just some to get me started so that i got something to show my parents (its a loooooong story, basically i've been suicidal for the past two months and i got sent to a place called "Foundations Behavioral Health's" partial program which is why i missed all the quizzes, and i sure hope no one thinks i said that for attention, i just felt that if you guys are going to help me then you guys should know why i'm asking, sorry ^_^ )

Ok, so I figure that the best way to go about this would be to list 2-3 questions each post and then go to the next ones later. If anyone feels like i'm asking too much, PLEASE BITCH AT ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN UNTIL SATISSFIED (i feel bad asking people for help... )

Here goes:

1. In Act II, scene ii, immediately after the murder of Duncan, Macbeth and Lady Macbeth exchange dialogue that suggests the impact of the murder on both of them.
-----> What is the reaction of both characters to the murder?
-----> Who seems to recover more quickly and what does that suggest about the character?
----->Descrive Lady Macbeth as Duncan, Macduff, Malcolm, and Banquo may see her. Then discuss Lady Macbeth as we as an audience view her and how Macbeth sees her.

Thats the first set, if you will. See, each "question" has about 2-4 sub-questions. I'm sorry for bugging everybody, but i just cant seem to find the info on the internet, and i'm terrible at translating the language.

And about the bit about me being suicidal...

i've done nothing to myself, i just thought that you guys had the right to know since you guys were going to help me. i'm not doing this for attention, and I AM getting better, so please dont think badly of me, ok?

Thank you guys so much for helping me and for what you will do for me.

You guys kick ass! XD

Sanjay

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

You can try checking out this link for the plot summaries for each Act. If you just do a Google search for "Macbeth summaries" I'm sure that you'll be able to find a lot of other sites that can help you. (And if all else fails... there's always SparkNotes! :))

http://absoluteshakespeare.com/guides/macbeth/macbeth.htm

Signature Image

Cancel

I loved Macbeth, but I need to read it again, I can't remember it. However I didn't read it until after I wrote my essay on it and still got good marks. In short Macbeth is the sort of thing you can understand pretty well without having read it, a short night on the internet reading some notes on it should be enought to get you by any classwork related to it.

• Dec 17, 2006

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.