Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost in the Shell: A Third OVA?! - Minitokyo

Ghost in the Shell: A Third OVA?!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

To all Ghost in the Shell fans:

Some of you may already know this, but I'm telling it to those who don't know. Anyway, I came upon this piece of information purely by accident, and at just the right time. I was moping over the ending of 2nd GIG, begging the TV for another season like the crazy person I am. (poor Kuze...he and Major reunited, only for their time to be cut short...T_T)

Anyway, I was looking up songs by Ilaria Graziano, and I saw a song entitled "Replica", apparently from a soundtrack entitled "Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society". Intriguing! So I looked it up and immediately got something.

Apparently, at Anime Expo 2006, they showed/previewed/whatever a showing of a third GITS movie. And there are loud whispers that they don't plan on stopping there, either.

More Major? All right! :D Thoughts or info, anyone?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.