Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Panic - Sousuke's Phone - Minitokyo

Full Metal Panic - Sousuke's Phone

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

This is gonna sound really,really stupid! ^_^'
What type is Sousuke's phone in Full Metal Panic? Or what phone type it resembles?
I saw that in the first series,he had a really cool phone,with the antenna on the top part,not on the keyboard part.But now in Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid(seen all three series,but it's time for a re-watch :P) he has another phone.
Does anyone know what phone he has or what phone his phone resembles?
Btw,it would be kinda nice if there were base threads for the more popular Anime series.Just a thought.

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

\o/ lol

LoL

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i didn't really pay attention to that kind of detail, but yeah i thought it was a cool looking cell too :).

C'mon peeps! Give a serious answer...yeah right...
Yes,I do pay attention to detail.That saved me from watching Inuyasha.^_^
That kind of detail is important,seeing as I want to buy...make that get;Christmas is coming up :P ; a new phone.
Is there a site dedicated entirely to FMP? Maybe they know.Posted this thread in three more forums...nothing...yet >:)
Love&Peace...(hope I find out what phone it is...)

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Maybe find in Manga?

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Hi, I think the one he uses in the anime is the 902SH/Black. It can be used in the US, it just has to be unlocked. http://www.darkmirage.com/images/temp/v902sh.jpg Ta-da! ^_^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.