Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friendship Problems...Need advice - Minitokyo

Friendship Problems...Need advice

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

I've had a problem wiht one of my best friends. THis is what happened. On MT, she was takling about one of my other best friends and badmouthing him. This boy's name was Clarence. So Clarence was my best friend and he was with me through thick and thin. he cares for me a lot and my friend didnt understand that. she badmouthed him. i got rly angry because she isnt a real friend compared to him. She doesnt show how much she cares about my feelings. Its selfish but Clarence listens to my probs, he wipes my tears away, hes the only one i cud scream and cry to, hes the only one who cares but she badmouthed him. Idk wut to do because she is yelling at me (u cud see wut she sed on my page) and calling me all these names. i dont wanna fight with her tho. she gets mea ngry cuz she doesnt care abt me. she doesnt listen to me or nething and only talks abt her own probs and everyday happenings. clarence is different. he means so much to me but she doesnt understand that. i blew up in one of the clubs cuz her and another person on MT made fun of him. I rly shudnt hav but no1 understands how impt Clarence is to me. I dk wut to do cuz i dont wanna lose my friendship but she just isnt a good friend to me. worse yet, she insults sum1 who means soooooooo much to me. plzzz help me! Plz give me advice on what i should do! T_T

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I've read the most recent comment she made on you guestbook, and yours on hers. I think I understand most of the situation. And no offense, I agree with your "friend" on the hypocrit thing. EVERYONE that lives and/or walks this earth has to be a hypocrit at some point in their lives. I understand that this good friend of yours is there for you when you need it, but you gotta think about what he's doing to your other friends, after all, this how the whole problem seems to have started from. Have you even heard Clarence's side of the story? How do you know what this other friend of yours isn't telling the truth about him? Clarence may be one of your closest friends, but in his eyes, you may be something more than a friend. Hell, he might even have a crush on you if your friend says he's treating her like sh*t.

My advice to you is to get both sides of the story, consider how your friend here on MT and Clarence feels about you and the situation. And from that info, you should be able to make a pretty good decision.

well find out why and what your frend is badmouthing your other frend for and see what you can do to help fix the problem i hope you work out the problem

*~i am the proud administrator of~* *~pink-pearl-princess~*Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm..if you think that your other friend is badmouthing you best friend Clarence, like the other have said, find out why and what happened that the situation broke out. maybe there is a problem somewhere, things might be a misunderstanding and you dun wnat it to go on cause it will make you feel bad too, since like both of them are your good friends, you dun want them to be against each another, right, if you want you can seek help from your parents, parents advice are always a good thing, or if you dun want them to worry, find out bothe sides of the stories, if maybe let say one is jealous because of some reason or another, than maybe that one you can't really fix much, bacuse if you sort of deal too much about it , thats not a good thing too, cause more misundersatndings will brake out..! ^^ hope that helped..! ^^

Signature Image

okay if this happened online I would just advise you to stay away from online drama.....if this actually happened while in person or whatever, go with what "norine07" said.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

I read your fight and I think ya'll should just calm down. Then after everyone is calm then ask why she doesnt like him. Then see if she can just try talking to him and see how things go.

Also the way you make it sound "Its selfish but Clarence listens to my probs, he wipes my tears away, hes the only one i cud scream and cry to, hes the only one who cares", it sounds like Clarence is more like a boyfriend, soooooo maybe she is jelous?

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

ok first of all. things have gotten cleared up ppl. and second of all, I'M NOT JEALOUS BOBOBOB!

but rlly every1, everythngs cleared up. it was more like she got mad at me for badmouthing her friend boy and i got mad at her for bvathmouthing my friend boy. i say friend boy b/c thyre boys who are friends. and yes, it sounds like a boyfriend...bbbuuuuuttttt...shes probably tired of hearing me say "THEY MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE!"

ok...thats just weird...im saying salma and a boy i strongly dislike are perfect for eachother...oh well...life's crazy...

but the argument was so bad! soi much stinging words. if we had met in person it wudve been a catfight...i can definetly say that...and im so happy that didnt happene...cause then i wudve died!

overall im so happy everythings ok...we both apolagized and i think we learned from this.

im sounding like a stupid adult! nnnnnoooooooo!

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Quote by TreeFarieAaliyahok first of all. things have gotten cleared up ppl. and second of all, I'M NOT JEALOUS BOBOBOB!

but rlly every1, everythngs cleared up. it was more like she got mad at me for badmouthing her friend boy and i got mad at her for bvathmouthing my friend boy. i say friend boy b/c thyre boys who are friends. and yes, it sounds like a boyfriend...bbbuuuuuttttt...shes probably tired of hearing me say "THEY MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE!"

ok...thats just weird...im saying salma and a boy i strongly dislike are perfect for eachother...oh well...life's crazy...

but the argument was so bad! soi much stinging words. if we had met in person it wudve been a catfight...i can definetly say that...and im so happy that didnt happene...cause then i wudve died!

overall im so happy everythings ok...we both apolagized and i think we learned from this.

im sounding like a stupid adult! nnnnnoooooooo!

whoa man.....scary.......all I said is that you "might" be jelous....calm down jeez.

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

:P heh heh...sry bout that...

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

i can't believe someone actually had the guts to makes this problem a thread 0.o

merged: 12-17-2006 ~ 07:04am
hey now that i think about it.......u might just be jealous nissa-kun lol u know? (heh heh catch my drift?)

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Quote by marmaladeboyfani can't believe someone actually had the guts to makes this problem a thread 0.o

merged: 12-17-2006 ~ 07:04am
hey now that i think about it.......u might just be jealous nissa-kun lol u know? (heh heh catch my drift?)

hahahahaha

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

... Interesting. I'm glad the problem is solved though :)

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

yes me too and thank u all for helping me so much! hehe...AND WERE NOT A PERFECT COUPLE! I DONT LIKE HIM THAT WAY! hehe...and it wudnt hav been a catfight! idont fight like cats do! i fight more like HUmza taught me! the way guys fight! i wudnt fight like those airhead girls do! noooo! dont say that tashie! nooo! it wud be a fist fight! frankly, i miss those...

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

heh heh...u wud be the one fighting...id be dead... X-X and misa! i dont! u kno that! but its kind of funny...i used to like him...but that turned into hate...hey...has this thng turned into a chat thread? can it be closed for that? and salma...yeah...that's wat evry1 says...and u r the perfect couple. evry1 in the class knos...and lots of ppl think u like him...yes...lots of ppl...

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

After reading this I know Calerence is just a good friend (and nothing else), but that girl must accept it's her problem. It is best to say were through. Had an experience like that before and my friend was about to apologize me, but never even took the step to so there wasn't an happy ending for me and we actually fought in public. :sweat: It's best to not fight and I really don't like how it looks when I fight or ever see you fighting. If you fought back your friends will stay away from you and you start to feel the loneliness of what you lost because you win or not. Just don't let that happen.

I know it's very pointless to say what I'm going to say, but I can't help it. After I fought with my friends many times and after it ended they would come to aid my friend instead of me. They stayed away from me and never ask if I was hurt. Remembering that still pains me and in the end I never saw her again. No one ever apologized and it was even harder to just forgive one another. :(

(hugs moonscape) i'll be ur friend if u need any.

ah yes i know how hurtful that must been for u. u must have feeled so lonely. i hope u might of learned a lesson out of this?

phoenix: even though ur good friends i can't help but think the cuteness in u two >.< sorry salma i can't control the adorablenissity in this! nyahah! cute couple! cute couple!

and if u wanna fight me salma bring it on muahahaha! me'll win u with a hug of affection (runs to hug u) tee hee hee the power of love! (only friends could understand this)

kishi-kun: tee hee hee weak chickety weak chickety. bwuk bwuk!

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

ye syes weak chickety! and moonscape i will be ur frndie too! even tho i m so young and childish and innocent! it okay! i will be ur frnd! and yes yes...i think kishi-kun is a weak chickety! but I DONT LIKE HIM! WHO THINKS I LIKE HIM?! I DONT! I DONT! AND WERE NOT THE PERFECT COUPLE! I HOPE THATS NOT WUTS STOPING AMY AND HIM FROM GETTING TOGETHER...OH GOD, I FEEL MEAN

tahaha don't worry "c" could like anyone he likes. i just think you like him or he likes u (giggles)

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

grrrr....no no no no n o no!

actually...i dont think amy looks good w/ him...u do! and many ppl say it...many...

AND IM NO WEAK CHICKETY!

merged: 12-28-2006 ~ 05:58am
opps...sry...i was on my friends account (me too lazy to change it...but u kno its me and not amy...)

i cant seem to keep a guys interest for long... i reel em in... then they break free like a minute later (great with metaphors^_^), but for some reason... no matter how hard i try... i can easily attract guys im not attracted to and have em follow me for months... like some kinda dog... is it something wrong w/ me?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

... o_o I'm assuming the matter has been solved :D
I'll close this off before any more posts come on.

Note: if you've got something to write but it's not responding to the first post, create your own thread ;)!
Closing :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.