Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My New Winter Pink Lacus Layout! ^_^ - Minitokyo

My New Winter Pink Lacus Layout! ^_^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hello Everyone! XD,

I've never done a User Page Customization Showcase forum before so I thought why not start now :D

I just got done doing my triplet's Rhondi's and mine new layouts. I really did want a Cutesy Wintery one but with a pink cuteness! XD

Check Out My New Winter Pink Lacus Layout! ^_^
If want to see it, click the image to go to my page! XD
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h158/PinkPrincessLacus2/PreviewImage.jpg

If you want my skin as your MT browsing skin, its under Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny: A Pink Christmas (by: PinkPrincessLacus). But remember not all the features on here will be on it b/c of the CSS codings I have on it but it looks pretty much like it XD! Please Feel Free to use ^_^!.

Thankies for reading this, I hope you all like it :D, Merry Early Christmas to all of you who celebrate it! :)

P.S: so I accidently merged the psd file and saved it soo I cant change anything on it, (which Im so sad about) so sorry if anyone has any suggestions I just cant change it >.< lol haha.

And yes I know my page takes a while to load for some of you, Im so sorry. My connection is fast so I dont have any problems with it, so im sorries for those who internet does, I know I get fussed at by Starr alot for my page lol so I do feel for ya b/c I get all that fussin j/k j/k XD.

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

wow really cute layout for christmas XD
The snowman which I think is suppose to be Kira looks really cute
great job^^

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

nice one another lacus..! ^^. good job, love the snowy effect..! ^^ sorry about everything i've caused again, see ya lacus-san! ^^

Signature Image

It's really pretty Lacus-chan! Congratulations!

*thinks* I should start on my own winter skin soon enough... ^o^'

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Wow! Your new Up Template is gorgeous, Rakusu! Congratulations! You must be feeling proud about it! Loved it! Very charming!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

awesome backgorun you did a great job i love Lacus so much you did a aweosme job.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

IS THAT LACUS WITH A LITTLE KIRA SNOWMAN?! Totally cute, Lacus, the perfect holiday/pink/obsessed with SEED layout.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Waii!Your layout is soooo cute and pink XD
Kira looks soo cute as a snowman
Great Job Lacus ^^

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I love it Sammy! :D I've always liked that pic of Lacus. ;)

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

ew i hate pink -_- your userpage sucks

lol jk. and its a seagull

merged: 12-19-2006 ~ 08:24am
u kno i love you sammy.......even though i worry about your eye sight sometimes because for some reason you took that seagull as something else...very bad, naughty girl.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Awww, it's so cuuute :3 I love the scan, have never seen it before o.o Meh, I think it's time for me to start to watch Gundam Seed(Destiny?), oh wells =D Really good job ^_^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.