Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Well the thing is that i have all 50 episodes of Gundam Seed but they are with chinese subs and i don't know chinese, i have it in chinese because a friend lend it to me and he told that i can download the english subs and load them with korean media player. The problem is that i'm having some trouble searching for the english subs. So please if someone can help me with this and i repeat i only need the subs no the entire episodes.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

You mean you want just the script? Uh I don't think there are any available (not that I know of). And I don't think we're allowed to discuss where to get subs here...

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Gundam SEED is a completely licensed anime so any links to subs would be considered a breech of that and not aloud. A note to all members, please don't request or supply links to any material that is copyrighted or otherwise questionable.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.