Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who likes "Love Hina" - Minitokyo

who likes "Love Hina"

Tagged under Love Hina

page 1 of 1 18 total items

i would like to know how many members like or love "Love Hina" if i get enuff ill think abought starting a group on it but if there isent i wont

and happy halidays to you all and have an eventfull and wonderous new year

*~i am the proud administrator of~* *~pink-pearl-princess~*Signature Image

yes yes yes

hi my freind ami megusta mucho esa serie lo unico malo es que no la pude terminar de ver porque en cartoonnetwork como que no la terminaron de pasar completa me alegra que aigan mas personas como yo que le guste esta serie

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Well i've seen many people who don't like Love Hina but i'm not one of them. I laughed all the series so you can say i am a fan. If you start a group i'l be happy to join :).

Love hina? Yeah sure, I like it. It's a funny anime , the manga is also hilarious. XD

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I've heard of the anime but haven't watched it yet, But I really like the pics and sounds like a really good anime :) If you make it I'd be happy to join!

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Haven't seen it yet but i've heard great things. i'm it is made by the same guy the made Negima, and A.I. love you. so it's gotta be good.

its a great anime, i love it. i like the manga too but i havn't finished reading it

love hina is awsome its probably the only anime that makes me laugh on a rainy day.
I feel sorry for any one who's not into love hina

I like Love Hina ^-^ It's one of the first animes I started to watch when I was "seriously" interested in anime. Though it was a while ago so I don't remember too much of it XD But I know I had fun while watching!
I've read a lot from the manga but haven't finished it.

[edit] Ack, 6 weeks old thread, hope no one will mind I posted a reply ^^;

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

not to say like it but dont hate it as well ^^; i like the humour in it..very funny...

i like the author and it was well done,

zerodyme

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Love Hina was cute, fluffy, and had a lot of naked girls. XD
I enjoyed the story, though it was predictable.
I don't consider this one of my favorite anime, but I wouldn't give it a bad review. Not exactly my taste in the end. XD
It has a very cute artstyle though, I do love that. ^.^

Signature Image

Love Hina was alright, I suppose, but I thought that it was lacking soul

With honey and clovers

kvlitz

kriegsage

I didn't like the anime it was horrible.
Manga was more decent even though it didn't have May (or Mei whatever) till the very last volume of the manga.

If you are a true fan get your hands on IroHina... FULL COLOR

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

love hina was especially enjoyable, the manga is one of my favorites and right now im reading through the novels, the style in which Akamatsu draws is amazing, the anime was a letdown, the animation didnt match and some really good parts were left out, but overall it is one of my favorite series.

Signature

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

I Love....Love Hina

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

i loathe it :)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.