Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eureka & Anemone - Minitokyo

Eureka & Anemone

Which is better?

Eureka
4 votes
Anemone
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hey everyone this one goes to all the eureka seven fans most of the girls in the show can hold their own in a mech fight but the pretty much goes with out saying...(rolling eyes) but on the cases of beauty, personality, and some on which one of the main girls in eureka seven do you like more cause it been bugging me for a while now who do you like Eureka or Anemone? their both pretty much identical from the american version i've seen and i can't really describle any real differences in them. except Anemone a little bit more crazy and gets angry easily. But who do you prefer more? Also could you please say why?

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Definetly Eureka. Anemone is just too unstable for me. i don't want to fight for petty reasons that don't even worth it. Besides i kind of like Eureka's style :).

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I gotta agree with Kazakian. Anemone is way too whacked out. Eureka is definitely the better of the two.
Now if they were to take Anemone off all that "medicine" and allow here to become more balanced then we might have a race between the two.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Anemone is a craziest girl ever like my sister. Eureka is more unrealistic in personality but I would favor her anyways. Blah Blah.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.