Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were A Hollow? - Minitokyo

If you were A Hollow?

Tagged under Bleach

If you were a Hollow which choosen one's would you kill 1st?

Ichigo
5 votes
Ruchia
1 votes
Chado
0 votes
Orihime
0 votes
Kon
2 votes
Ury?
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Bleach is as we all know a very popular anime and manga and we pretty much love all the hero's in thta series for one way or another. but what about the primary bad guys the hollows. imagine having your soul containated like that and turning to a monster like them. but if you had no choice but to become a Hollow what would you look like and what would you powers be?

Ichigo would probably end up killing me, because he has main character shield, so i'd go for Chado!

Signature

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Not sure about the skull mask, though I'm sure the hole would be somewhere near my heart or head; I'd probably, unintentionally, screw up the love lives of my friends (since unrequited romantic feelings are something I'm quite familiar with). I doubt I'd literally "kill" a character, but I'd end up messing their emotions up pretty badly.
Either that, or I'd impose proper spelling, punctuation, etc., on everyone (though, I tend to do that anyway... X|).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Valcrion

Valcrion

manga otaku

Uhhh. I wouldn't try to kill any of them because I would then become a target for all the shinigamis. But if I had to, it would be Kon. Sorry, Kon. =P

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

first I would kill Mayuri slowly >:)

then the fighter in me would make me fight Ichigo.

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

I wouldn't kill any of the ppl in the poll, 'cause Ichigo is too powerful and killing any of the others would piss him off. It would be suicide unless ur Vastrode or Espada level.

Appearance-wise I'd prefer the more human look of the Arrancar, plus their power levels and swords. ALternatively I very much like Ichigo's Hollow form (appears in manga, not yet in anime), which is more bestial but still relatively humanoid. Most of the other Hollows u see in Bleach have overly bulky or animalistic bodies.

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Orihime
Then Ichigo will become a true hollow and all will be finished... along with me. >___>

Learning little by little.
Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I would kill Rukia first cause she somehow bugs me i don't like her character. plus i get ichigo for myself

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.