Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever had contact with the supernatural? ghosts, nessie etc..? - Minitokyo

ever had contact with the supernatural? ghosts, nessie etc..?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ever seen a ghost? or some other wierd phenomena you cant explain?
me? nah... the closest thing to what i thought was a ghost turned out to be a real person
but some of my friends claimed they saw ghosts/wierd happenings... that day someone said he saw a 'pontianak' near my office. now i have doubts going back late

*pontianak = female vampire (usually women who died during childbirth)*

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I've seen an apparition float through my room on a Summer afternoon, it was kinda weird.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Years ago, I was twice scared out of my sleep by feeling a strong pressure on my chest, accoompanied by a temporary, frightening inability to breathe. One of those times I thought I saw some...creature in my room, but only for an instant. Later someone told me that was an episode of sleep paralysis, and that some people experience it often. ::shudder:: Thankfully, I do not.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I thought I have...but most likely it was from lack of sleep and being drugged up on medication. But I've felt like I have before......Kinda creepy but yeah @_@ anyways from what I remember I tried punching it and then bribing it. hahaha =P

Signature Image

i wish. i think it would be great to spend my life investigating supernatural occurances, but i don't have the resources to travel much.

Quote by firnthoronwenYears ago, I was twice scared out of my sleep by feeling a strong pressure on my chest, accoompanied by a temporary, frightening inability to breathe. One of those times I thought I saw some...creature in my room, but only for an instant. Later someone told me that was an episode of sleep paralysis, and that some people experience it often. ::shudder:: Thankfully, I do not.

yea... alot of my friends experienced that same thing. my roomate in uni had those episodes and was upset the next morning coz i didnt help him. apparently he tried screaming for help or sumthing during his episode. i was like... huh??

Akiravinoe

Akira

Better not, Not because its creepy. Just don't looking for it, and when you see it, just abandoned, and it will go away.

Quote by asukmy roomate in
uni had those episodes and was upset the next morning coz i didnt help
him. apparently he tried screaming for help or sumthing during his
episode. i was like... huh??

Ahh you must have been sound asleep, he shouldn't have been upset about that. I slept through the Northridge earthquake, myself.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.