Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite character from Ouran High School Host Club is ... - Minitokyo

Your favorite character from Ouran High School Host Club is ...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

My favorite character from Ouran High School Host Club is the vice-president, otherwise known as the "mom" is Kyoya Ootori, who takes care of the financial gain and any additional business opportunities related to the club. >_<
I REALLY LOVE HIM. ;)
He is always calm and collected, silently running the club from the shadows. But he is really quite cunning and sly.

How about you? OX

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Haruhi.

The twins Kaoru and Hikaru.If they weren't brothers...

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Tamaki, absolutely Tamaki. He is so sweet and funny and how he tries to take care of his "daughter" Haruhi ...^_^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

IzumeRyuketsu

IzumeRyuketsu

Livid~Cross

Wooo~ I like the Hitachiin Twins and Tamaki! But all of them are so handsome~! But for me Mori seems to have a BORING attitude...and Honey IS cute... but TOO MUCH CUTENESS....

"I want you to stare into my eyes and say my name. I want you to hold my hand and tell me it'll be ok."

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

i LOVE the hiitachiin twiins,Kaoru and Hikaru! they are so funny and cunning && their twisted childhood thing. :) :) :) :)! love them.

Kyouya is definately my favourite character, just because hes so similar to me lol. We both get angry when woken up early, we're both deceptive, wear glasses and have that not interested aura lol. other than him, i like honey senpai and his best friend (the tall guy i can remember his name) since both of them kick so much ass lol

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

I love "Mom" (aka Kyoya) as well. I'm also extra-special fond of Tamaki, because he really is a sensitive soul at heart, even if he does like to play the arrogant ass, lol! Then there's the twins, who are the best comic relief I've ever seen (or maybe it's just because I have a fascination with twins, just like Hatori Bisco-sensei)!

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

To tell you the truth I like all of them but I like Kyouya the most!Tamaki is a funny funny guy,Huni-senpai is soooo cute!The twins are the best,they always make me laugh, Mori-senpai is funny at episode erm..I forgot XD and lastly the forever blur Haruhi!

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

The Hitachin twins are very interesting. I liked their character history and development, their wonderful character designs and their mutual support for each other; especially on Kaoru's part for the stubborn and oblivious Hikaru.

Their devilish image and true characters are very contradicting once they realize it themselves, which makes them interesting to watch. Although they are strongly independent and deem everyone else inferior, they can't help but grow fond and attracted to the people who get close to them, clashing with their ideals. They don't forget people once they leave a mark.

The twins are the most conflicted characters in the series and the only ones who don't get a proper resolution.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Tama-chan! Hehe, Tamaki's just too funny, and dense, yet he's quite sharp on some things, just not on relationships :D Besides, his character design is awesome too :)

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

wow...i really cant decide...i think the twins are cute thoo!

~LoVeYlOvEy~

I love hunny-sempai! i mean, what's better than a cute, fun-loving, child-look-alike that can kick some serious butt?! lol

HUNNY-SEMPAI! ^_^

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

the twins of course ^^ heheh

Signature

koager

koager

Koa

hitachiins of course
i made 2 wallies dedicated to them
xD

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

Tamaki XD

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

Quote by schwindelmagierTamaki, absolutely Tamaki. He is so sweet and funny and how he tries to take care of his "daughter" Haruhi ...^_^

Me too.^^
Tamaki, absolutely Tamaki.

I like Kyouya! he's so cool XD

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Kyouya, Honey (Kawaii!) and haruhi.

err.. can i say the 'high power motor' otaku french girl renge?

Tamaki.... my first impression of him was : a big fat idiot.
but it changed ^^

I love the Tamaki.......he may be an idiot but he sure is a cute one

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

The daddy and mummy, Tamaki and Kyouya! *coughs* Both of them really look good together! XD *coughs*

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

My favorite is Tamaki, although I do like all the rest of the characters.
Although, I know this is going to sound like blasphemy, but I found that there were far too many episodes about the twins. Don't get me wrong, I like Kaoru and Hikaru... when the episode ISN'T about them. And I don't particularly find them as cute as the others.
I also found the episodes revolving around Honey to be a bit over the top. But at every other time, I love him!
(On the other hand, I LOOOOVE episodes that revolve around Kyouya. And I wish Mori got more episodes about him, just to flesh him out a little bit more.)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.