Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please give some comment on this wall - Minitokyo

Please give some comment on this wall

page 1 of 1 9 total items

this wall is a game name symphonic rain,please give some comment...

http://images4.pictiger.com/thumbs/f2/8021d929fa1b9741cacc8f57abc4e2f2.th.jpg

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

erm.....try extracting the scan, cleaning it, and maybe just use one scan, make the bg, useing brishes and stuff like that, adding colours and all..! ^^ post again after you do more, cuase this seems effortless...

Signature Image

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Looks fine to me. thanks for posting.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Yeah, this is just two scans pasted together. You need to make a proper background or else it'll just get deleted.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Ouch,there are really painful comments..I'll try to lessen the pain,right like what norine-chan and Chloe-san said you need to extract these scans and place them over a background,make it from scratch or use images wiht buildings or anything of the sort.Like Chloe-san said,if you submit this,it will get deleted with a lot of reasons.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

I agree what sakura-chan and chole-chan say, u do a background with photoshop brushes and then u scan them in and then extract , try to blend the background with the scan's colour ;)
The scan is reli cute XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

i would do 1 of the scans not both, extract it nicely and put in an interesting bg. like something that ties into the game.

Signature Image

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

i agree. it rly just seems like two scans in one. idk much but i will giv it a shot. plz add more color! color always attracts the viewer...i shud kno. add nice pretty affects like u kno how anime has those preetyy snowflakes falling or thoose pretty glittery things in the sky and stuff. like that. more color so its more exciting. idk nething else abt walls but hey, thats my best shot! sry! i esp agree with wut norine sed! definitely go with wut norine sed!

merged: 12-20-2006 ~ 09:29am
i like the whole concept tho! its pretyy! and cute!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! thanks phoenlxalcott...! ^.^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.