Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto vs X-play - Minitokyo

Naruto vs X-play

Do you trust X-play's Anime game reviews?

Yes
2 votes
No
1 votes
What's G4
0 votes
I miss Tech TV
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hi everyone anyone here watch G4 ~_~... personally iliked more when it called Tech TV BTW... at least when it was called Tech TV it had Anime Unleased there. but anyway i guess most of the naruto fans can't stand x-play they constently degrade naruto show and games i own a few of the naruto games and really you should in my opinion only play the games if your a fan of the series other then that leave the series and anime alone. I mean their job to review games not the anime anyway of course anyone that watch's x-play also know they hate the Fullmetal Alchimist series and the Dragon ball series but i think they should keep you bad opinions to themselves. but it a free country and you have the right to not like something if you want but what do you all think of Adam and Morgan's comments on the Naruto Series or any other Anime series do you love'em or hate'em for what they say?

:\

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

G4 records is being harsh on all games. There trying to give a non-biased review of games. What matters in the end is if you like the game

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

G4 has horible, HORRIBLE shows on its channel. It s all rubbish for kids and nothing interesting anymore. I missed all the old programs! Why did Tech TV have to go! XPlay's review on anime games are fair even if Adam hates RPGs by the way.

haven't watched xplay in a while, couple of years actually, but what did they say?

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Yup, I miss the good old days! When X-Play was shown on TechTV, it was the best games review programs I ever see. Alas, since Tech TV was bought by G4, it loses many fantastic and amazing touchs. They were supposed to review the games, not the anime although I'm not a fan of Naruto.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

I'm actually a G4 fan, but they just have to buy Tech TV, didn't they? They could've left the two show alone because G4 have their own anime shows before that came along. Anyway about X-play's painful yet truthful reviews, stop crying about it. Know this, they don't hate the anime or any other anime like it, but when people created games based on a anime ends up to be a terrible game, like movie-based video games. Beside, people like me and on X-play know that ninjas cut people's throats in 1 second or faster. A perfect game that IS a ninja game is Ninja Gadien. When they see Naruto, they know he not no ninja and doesn't deserve a game. Instead being like a real ninja, he goes around saying, "Believe it!", to every person that is most likely to KO him out but a hand full gets KO by him. His talking is gay though, and I can't believe that many people believe it's such a good anime too (maybe because of the other characters in there.). Also the issue with FMA games, they're just joking with Al's armor decorations, lighten up. The name was obviously going to be spoofed. You really shouldn't get mad because they gave the new one a 4/5, which sounds a little high, but to ease man-hating anime watchers. I was also getting fed up with those rebellious viewer mails they were getting, you can't really do anything about the reviews, and besides, how do they review anime when they only review about games only? People just get so mad just to make no sense sometimes, but what can we do.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.