Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need your opinions on friends = =a - Minitokyo

I need your opinions on friends = =a

page 1 of 1 8 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Hmm,the moment you called a person their names...you're friends,yes,friends keep in contact...but at least you can still contact at school,better than me,I don't even have their phone number and we don't go to the same school and I still consider them as friends because I know them and have been in the same school before.I can't hang out with my friends too,they don't hang out,we stay at home like good kids(XD).Anyway,the thing is that you know them and they know you,you are friends...not hanging out and not having any other means of contact except school doesn't tells you that you guys are not friends anymore.Just let things be as it is...and you'll feel better,don't think too much.If you really can't put down the issue,confront your friends.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Heh, most of the people you know in life will be your acquaintances, not friends. Friends are people whom you hang out with, who knows who you are, who keeps in touch with you, who are happy to see you, and whom you can count on if you need anything to back you up.

You really shouldn't impose on people who you just know about. You really should chat a bit more with that person, get to know them, before you ask them to hang out with you, or whatever. If they're interested in you as a friend, you'll find out. It's a bit like courting a girl, without that much hassle. But you still need to be thoughtful. If that person is not interested, which seems to be the case, then just leave them be. Stop bugging them.

hi!^_^! soo... on the point of friends baby that would be a close friend little bit of a difference there but there are really very many definitions of friends so i just say what i was told friends are...one type of friend is one that is for use. Like you play tennis with them when your done playing the game with them and go your own ways your not friends...so what Im trying to say is that a friend is relative to what there use is...then there is like friend for talk where your friends until the conversations over and then your acquaintances, a close friend would be someone that you talk to and is there for you and all that jazz.

I really don't think that people over the net are true friends, unless you met or talked on the phone to have a real connection, i mean..you can add many people onto myspace or wherever and say that they are ur friends. but when you are sad, all they can do is say "aww, and hugs" and never come back to ur site for a few months. true friends are the ones that call you or come over when ur sad, or just need to vent. and if you feel that you are interviewing someone when you think they are your friend, then i think they really aren't. when ur friends, you just knoe and connect, but if you just meet once in a while to chat...well...that's just an acquaintance.

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

hmm...this reminds me of a time wen i was in second grade...god i was such an annoying brat but w/e. I think that if the person doesnt wanna start a conversation with u, then leave em be. they're not worth it u kno? if they dont wanna be wit u, then dont act like u wanna be wit em b/c then theyll get all freaked. just be urself and if they still dont wanna hang out with u thats their prob. frnds r ppl that dont ALWAYS wanna be wit u, but they feel comfortable around u, they like talking wit u, they like being around u. if this guy doesnt care abt wut uve gotta say, then be like "i dont car eeither" just shrug em off. i m sry if i m being mean. i hav that mentality. i always tell my little sis things like that. if sum1 isnt nice to u or doesnt wanna be with u as a frnd or nething act like its their loss, not urs. i hope i helped!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Well! :S, my dear friend... I think friends by net are very, uhmm, i dont know how to say it... frequent?:S... But that's only in my case, becuz all friends that i had through net contact i met them almost all, And when i say Let's meet, there's interest in both sides...

If your net friends are not that interested in meetin outside the pc screen, u should not expect more than "known pple", no more.

Those are not friends... that's my opinion

Plp always say we r friends n thing like that generally even though we arent actually that close. Only u know who exacly is yor friend. When u and the other consider each other friends then theres friendship i suppose.
Actually i m juz sayin what i think so dont take the crap i say too seriously ok. ^_^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.