Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So what is the deal with scifi movies with aliens and... - Minitokyo

So what is the deal with scifi movies with aliens and...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

I watching the Alien rip off called creature, and I it made me think, why do so many scifi movies have alien guys with human girls? Like does anyone really stop to think about the kind of super evil dieseases that one could get? Seriously like evry scifi series, movies, and anime has this. If not usually the opposite. So does this like supposed to make some kind of fun feeling for the audiences? I can assume that writers have some really odd fantasies.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Erm... I have no idea what you're getting at. Stories, love stories even, between aliens and earthlings aren't exactly anything new. Is there any particular reason why you feel there shouldn't be a love story between two sentinent beings in a movie?

Maybe it would have helped if I had seen the movie you mentioned. However, a google search provided me with the info I needed about the movie, and I can only say that if you're looking for poignant interspecies love drama, then bad B-movies might not be the best source material for that kind of thing.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

...umm well no. I was just trying to figure what's the "pull" to do something like this. Like what's so great of having some woman get molested by some creature, I.E. Dracula (coppla) Creature, scifi b movies, certain animes. I understand the trend isn't new, but why does it still linger?

Npc

thats what scifi is, clones and zombies are kinda of worn out, now they have to wear the aliens.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Ah, molestation. I misunderstood your post, then. I thought you were talking about trans-species love stories or something.

Alien rapists? Who knows? Most movies before the era of political correctness tended to portray aliens as villains. I guess they had to replace the Russians with SOMETHING once the cold war drew to a close.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hahahahaha probably. those cooky russians. perhaps they should come with alien and alien drama.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.