Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teacher Molest Us! - Minitokyo

Teacher Molest Us!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

hmm,let's start with my english teacher.
her name's Miss Wong.
truth is i really hate her,but tats not the point.. u see,she likes to MOLEST our class people. ok,i shuldnt use the word molest but,she likes to touch ppl. which many pple consider as molest...
like my fren,she asked to go to the toilet only,den she touched her arm and pulled her over & touched her back also.
Not to mention that she touched my face twice! due to dunno what reason.
guys also experience this,more den girls though.
there's once the IN newspaper was alking about tcher molesting kids,and we were wondering whthr we shuld do the same thing [like report to the police all those crapps] but den we didnt do it cuz if she got no job den how?what if she has a large family and she's the bread winner?
we let her stay on,but we still couldnt stand her 'touchy touchy',if u know what i mean.
so what can we do to advoid her touchings &&continue liking her as a teacher?
:\
but frankly,many ppl hate her. :x

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

my first thought: is she a bisexual?

well, you have 2 choice: report to police or let her continue to harass you all?

it's very obvious against the law, if you feel sympathy to her, then just let her continue with what she loves to do. after that, don't you ever complain again, for you have 'legalize' her actions.

best of all, solve it once and for all by reporting it. you can deal with her future later (best for now, media should not know this first)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

I frankly don't see how touching on the face, arm and back can be constituted as 'molesting'. The places she touches should have been... more 'specific'.

And no offence to you: Seeing your age, your self-proclaimed title and the fact that this word is too commonly used with people around your age in your country (I was once a student there so I know), I suspect much of your accusations rose from your self-imagination. I doubt your teacher is guilty of anything but showing her affections for her students through the gift of touch. If you really mind her touching, be direct and tell her that you are not comfortable with that. A sensible teacher will listen to and respect her students' wishes.

Regards.

I think tell her stright to the face is the best way! Tell her that you are uncomfortable abt her touching the next time she do so, and better still ask abt the class opinion... When the whole class feel uncomfortable abt this, i think your teacher will limit herself and not to touch your anymore! I think this can keep her still as a teacher and protect yourself!

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Huh? What?
Since when did touching on one's face, arm, and back constitute sexual harassment or, using your word, molestation?
You're typing on your computer unproven, even false accusations!
By graces, tell your teacher that you, as well as your classmates, are uncomfortable with her touching, and you would like her to stop!
Do you realize you are putting her job, along with her reputation, in considerable peril if you accuse her baselessly?

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

I agree with what Enchanter said about telling the teacher that you are not comfortable with the touching2x. If that does not work, then you and your friends should report to the headmaster/mistress and then if that still that doesnt work, tell your parents/guardians and see what happen.

mountain

mountain

None

I dunno... wat yr are u in... its seems u're quite young and maybe the teacher just thinks u guys are adorable. Usually I dun think female teachers molest ppl in general or there have been few cases in regards to this. But yeah, usually, its best if u just tell her u're uncomfortable with her touching you and I think it shud stop.

Touching someone on the fact, arm and back does not equate to "molest". Molest is basically outrage of modesty, and I think you'll have to touch areas other than those mentioned...>_>;

If you feel uncomfortable with the amount of body contact, you should tell her. If she doesn't stop, I'd suggest you go to the head of department or principal or someone in a higher position of authority than her and report to them what she's been doing and that you've already spoken to her about this.

Better still, I see that you're quite young, maybe you can talk to your parents about this and get them to call the school?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would also agree with what everyone else has said. Touching on the face, arm, back, etc. does not constitute molestation. I'm a student teacher and I do some of the same things with my students. I will touch them lightly on the arm/shoulder to get their attention or to tell them that they have my full attention. If you are uncomfortable with being touched in those places then by all means tell your teacher directly rather than going to the authorities. The next time she does it tell her "I'm sorry, but I feel uncomfortable when you touch [insert area she touched here]".

Signature Image

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Politely ask her to stop, and explain that it is making you feel uncomfortable; if she's a respectable, respectful adult, she'll listen. If not, then speak to the other, higher up staff members about it.
Good luck, and take care,
~"TreaGirl".

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

ok what! touchin on the face, arm, and back really doesnt constitute molesting it by all rights and purposes does not really qualify as innapropriate if it makes you uncomfortable talk to the teacher tell her it you dont like it you cant just go around calling out molestation, if she still does it then take it a step further to higher up

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I'm glad to see that there are several people just as suprised (even puzzled?) as I am...since when does touching the face, arm and back constitute as molestation? The law defines it as such, but with the subclause: with sexual intent. So unless she secretly drools over your body then I don't think you have a molestation case.

Now I admit that since I'm a guy and since guys bond by smacking and hitting each other (even male teachers) that I would be biased in lowering the sexual intent threshold. You admitted that you don't like your teacher so naturaly anything she does is wrong in your eyes. Your skin might crawl at the tought of her touching you, but that doesn't make it a justified accusation. This just smakcs of tabloid journalism.

In my mind the unwelcomed touching of genetaila and caressing of the body can be considered molestation or sexual harrasment.

But as most said, let her know that you don't like being touched. It may not be molestation but its still the invasion of personal space. She shpuld still respect that. Don't acuse her or anything, just do the body language thing first - move away if she moves in to touch you. Pull your face when she does. Girls are good at conveying messages by means of physical gestures. If that doesn't work then you can tell her. Just doen't upset her...she still has to give you marks.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Personally I'd take your problem to another teacher you trust, get them to tell her shes making the students uncomfortable. If she doesn't stop after this kind of friendly warning, then you should consider taking steps.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

if i were u i would tell her straight to her face to stop these things

Signature
I'm back! :D

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

i will ask the whole class to go to the principle office and complain! :angry:
If that does not work then i will call the police X-P

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Guh how old are you people? half the peopel responding sound like they're 12 years old. She sounds like she's overly affectionate, just tell her it makes you guys feel uncomfortable. But seriously, MOLESTING? :/ Unless she was caressing inappropriately, really she touched yer face? >.> Wow.

star-gazer

star-gazer

say c h e e s e ~ *

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww~ that's completly gross. How could she be a women but molest a girl....you should tell someone like your parents to know...maybe she's a phsyco freak!

Fye Fans ^^

oh yuck,..
i would strongly advice you report it ,..

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.