Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best friends... how do you know? - Minitokyo

best friends... how do you know?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

iv nown this girl for... about two months or so... but i feel like wev nown each other since forevr... i dont get bored with her... an thers always somthing new to be 'found' wenevr im with her... an of all mai friens... shes the one i feel most komfortable with... would i konsider her mai best frien?

i jus felt like asking... evryone has friens... but hao do you no if somone is yr best frien? kan you evr really tell? time doesnt matter does it? is it jus somthing you no?
m.i.a. ^^

time is not the matter
there alot of kind of frens...
like fren that can chat and play around
fren and u hv common interst
and fren able to talk personal secert with each other like family and relationship and...
and lot lot more kind of fren
so how much trust can u put to her and how she think as you?

I guess....you can just feel it. There's no way of actually telling. I once asked me dad how can I tell if someone loves, and he said: you can't tell of sure. You can only judge on feeling. Well, that's all I have to say! Sorry if I didn't help.

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

You never know. One friend may click with you from the moment you see her and nother may take a bit before she is considered a "friend". I guess something tells you when someone is your friend. It's like this feeling. But that same feeling can lead to deceit. That same feeling that a person is a friend may tell you the person isn't a friend...I don't know...I think it works both ways...it just takes longer for you to realize distinguish your enemies from your friends.

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

You can tell by how they act when you're having problems in your life. If they try and help you, and stick up for you then they are real friends. But if they desert you and leave you to sort it out for yourself. Then they're not?

Real friends help each other out. =]

Hi

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

time rly doesnt matter. all that matters is that ur frnd rly likes u and u them. thats rly wut counts. if u guys feel comfortable around each other, luv being with each other, and just are happy together, thats rly wut counts. like everyone sed already, u cant tell just like that. time doesnt say nada.

merged: 12-20-2006 ~ 09:24am
yea basically, its sumthing u kno. u feel it in u. deep in u.

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

I don't know, I just think that maybe u can have lots of best friends but at the end u can realize that maybe only one was ur best friend. Maybe it's not the time and how longer u've been together,.....maybe it's all u've been through, all the obstacles u passed and all the good things u lived. A best friend it's simply someone who is with u no matter what, and someone that knows u sometimes better than anyone else, someone u can trust without feeling ridiculous :)

Signature

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

zeroexr-san
nice to meet you ^^ haha aktually i wznt worried about mai relationship with her but thanks for yr koncern ^^ an thanks for koming by mai thread!

makoto-chiB-kun
yeah i guess lov is like this too ne? i mean... you hav to lov yr friens right? i mean... do you hav to lov them x_X you jus... hav to hav lov for them to konsider them friends... mm... did that sound right? haha ^^'' haha no worries tho! you always help me ;)

kishi-chan
so frienship jus depends on feelings ne? ano... that feeling in yr gut [or instinct i guess you kould kall it] that warns you or jus warms up to people ne? ^^ but... i dont think you should always trust that feeling... i think its better to get to no people first... an then decide ^^

cookie-chan
oh yr name is soooo cute! hehe ^^''' nice to meet you too! you realiz yr true friens in the hardest of situations ne? ^^ i kinda like the way that sounds ^^ haha an... most of the time its true ^^ an thanks for koming by mai thread!

phenochan
hahaha yr so cute XD! isnt it nice wen you an yr frien feel like... family? ^^ i really like that feeling ^^ hehe i like kleaning mai frien's house hahahaha! [she lives at the residential area on school grounds] ^^ its always funn =p

hime-sama
haha almost like wat cookie-chan an phenochan ^^ i guess its like... the whole... lov an family thing ne? ^^ but... i wouldnt want to kompare it to... a sister-sister relationship bekuz... somtimes... they hate each other ;_;

hehe ^^ m.i.a. ^^!

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

What really matters is if she is a true friend not a best friend.
If you ask for her help and she will go over her head just to find out a solution and get you out of trouble than she trully is a a true friend.
Wheter she is or not your best friend depends on wheter do you like hanging out more with her rather then with other friends.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

kazan-san
i guess you are right... it shouldnt matter if a person is yr best frien... its better to find out if they are the kind of person who will stick with you thru thick an thinn... later on we kan worry about if they are the best... but... maybe its not worth thinking about thos kinds of things bekuz... you hav a frien... an thers nothing really to worry about after that right? ^^
m.i.a. ^^

NaklsonofNakkl

NaklsonofNakkl

Unforgiven Monster

Best Friends are those who know you the best, the ones that you can trust with your life second to your family. Most of the ideas of a Best Friend has been explained, Kazakian said a good amount that is true, and melikecookies. Both of them have a good idea. As for my 2 cents, I've know a girl as well for about 4 months now, and she is the closest thing to an outside family member i have ever had, she is my best and closest friend i have. I know that because she would risk her life, her happiness or her safety on my behalf, and I'd do the same for her, we both understand how each other feels even if we are trying to lie about it and best of all, are both comfortable around one another. That is how I know if I found a Best Friend ^_^ or a life partner ;)

If you need me, just send me a msg, I'll reply ASAP ^_^

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

It's hard to describe what 'best friend' is,because each people has their own opinion...Myself describes someone as my 'best friend' whenever I feel comfortable when I with he/she.Best friend is also people who you can entrust and can give good advice when we need it...

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

Best friends are two people who are really close friends. They always hang and do sleepovers and never fight. They have respect for you and your family also they respect your house. I had a best friend she is the closest thing my family knows. It is like she is a cousin but she is not.Every time when your sad or mad he/she will cheer you up.He or She is a really true friend. When you tell a secret she will keep safe inside her. That is all I know about Best Friends : )

Jacqueline

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

naklsonofnakkl-san
oh awesome! im sure yr best frien mus be a really great person for you to feel so strongly about her ^^ im really happy for you =)

108stars-san
so do you feel that you hav a best frien? or jus... a group of friens who are really great? ^^ an thanks for koming by ^^!

eveangel-san
klose friens nvr evr fight? i think that... evn best friens fight... but they dont hold grudges against the other jus bekuz of their opinions but respekt each other bekuz of them... but thank you for koming by ^^!
m.i.a. ^^

I don't think you can ever truly tell, although for me it was easy since I had only one friend until I was 12. :p

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

darthtofu-san
oh yr name is soooo cute! aw you only had one frien? akutally... i only had one frien up until.... 2nd grade... an then after that i kinda didnt hang out with anyone ^^''' but nao i hav friens =D hopefully it wz like that for you too! ^^ if you want - ill be yr frien ^^ thanks for koming by!
m.i.a. ^^

I always thought that best friends don't exist. You never know if the person actually wants the best for you or just using you. Just keep your eyes open for all the friends you have. you never know which one is stabbing you in the back

Hellsing15 is right partially, there are friends that can give life for you, and some times you think they are betraying you, but the reality is that the betrayer is you ;) just dont truth every one who appears, real friends are known on the worst situations, not in you better ones.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

A friend is a friend. You may share a stronger bond with some than with others, but until that bond is tested by time and fights, you will never know. Don't give yourself away too quickly.

btw, it would be a lot easier to understand and read your posts if you used proper spelling and grammar.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

dammit, person, you REALLY need to work on your spelling... Seriously, you sound like a stupid angsty teenager who tries too hard to be "cool" while actually sounding like you're a stupid hick who has no education at all. Please, if you want to be cool, use big words instead of some stupid ebonics spelling.

As for your question, I think, best friend is someone who could tell me that my ass looks big in a particular pair of jeans, someone who doesn't mind telling me that I am doing something stupid, and someone who doesn't mind telling me what to do. I think, a best friend is someone who'd be honest with you.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

hellsing15-san
haha ^^ very true very true ^^ evn wen 'friens' are beside you at the toughest of times... they kould be ther jus to hav you by their side wen theyr in deep trouble too ^^ haha! thanks for koming by ^^

sheol13-san
so.... you kan tell people's true selvs wen in the most pressing of situations ne? ^^ thank you for posting =)

exdream2k5-san
Oh, sorry. I usually don't spell anything properly until someone asks me to. ^^'' I also don't spell anything correctly half the time because my spelling is really bad. Sorry if you were confused by anything. ^^ thanks for your concern and thank you for posting your thoughts =D

babylemon-san
I'm sorry if you found my spelling completely horrible ^^'' I just spell that way... not to be cool or anything... in fact, I'm actually very pleased you find me to be a 'stupid hich who has no education at all' haha ^^ Considering your thoughts on best friends, I think you would make a very good best friend =) You may sound harsh... but... I think you would be very loving in your own way ^^
m.i.a. ^^

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.