Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No Ending in Tenjou Tenge (Possible Soiler) - Minitokyo

No Ending in Tenjou Tenge (Possible Soiler)

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I having trouble enjoying the ending to Tenjou Tenge. I've put a lot of time watching this and getting excited for what could be a great conclusion. But, even after watching the quote unquote "OVA", which is really just the last two episodes, I'm still not happy. I need an ending, I need to see this anime resolve. So, here is my question, Will there be another season of this show? I hate when an anime sets up for a great ending and then never ends. I think back to Candidate for Goddess or Berserk, two great anime that set up for a great story, but end abruptly. I know that there are things like funding to consider and that is why most anime goes unfinished, but this is ridiculous, I think there are enough fans of the anime for it to be finished, but I have yet to see any word of it, so if anyone finds any information or a website that says otherwise, I would like to know about this anime, Tenjou Tenge being finished some time in the future. Even talks of continuing are better than it just ending here. By the by, the movie was just depressing, so the show needs to end to resolve that horrible installment.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

don't think so there will be another season after all...yes i agree it just end like that without a proper ending and we have not yet seen Mitsuomi and Souichirou fought in the arena yet.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

One of the reasons is that the manga itself is not done, so the producers don't really want to just come up with an ending that won't satisfy the fans. Its the same with Inuyasha and many others, the manga isn't done so they sometimes think it's better to leave an open end series and come out with a movie or ova to finish it up when the manga is done than to just do a crappy ending just to end it.

It is hard to make an ending when you kind of want Souichiro to get together with both Aya and Maya! But it can't go that way so they'de just assume leave it open.

simple solution is to read the manga, the way the story is at this point, if the anime had continued it wouldve had possibly 20 more episodes. Great news is that the manga is at its final arc, so hopefully if its finished (which i really hope it wouldnt ) then they can get around to animating it. Oh great has gotten me addicted to both tenjou tenge and airgear, its so cruel i have to wait months to bring out something, however when he does im never disappointed

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

^^ agreed. Just read the manga to continue because I highly doubt another season will ever be brought up.

I think it's also unlikely they will release future seasons of Tenjou Tenge. The manga itself IMO is too chaotic/unplanned in storyline and littered with sexual & violent images. The task of reducing these to mere fan service in the anime is going to be a nightmare and I doubt they will want to spare the effort.

Cheers!

its not really unplanned/chaotic imo, there's just a lot more underneath the surface due to the different character's motivations.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.