Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you love the most? Doumeki or Watanuki? - Minitokyo

Who do you love the most? Doumeki or Watanuki?

Tagged under xxxHOLiC

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Ok girls! Like the thread asks, who do you love the most Doumeki or Watanuki? Personally, I like Watanuki 'cause he's such a funny guy! Yeah sure he can be in a temper sometimes but he's so funny when he's like that! I als think he's kinda cute too! ^_^ Now, let's see what you guys think!

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I love Watanuki! He's so funny, but he is apparently a good cook, too. :D And while he gets snappish and kind of obnoxious at times, you can tell he really does have a kind heart by his actions and the way he still tries to take care of people. And maybe it's just me, but I like the idea of Watanuki with Yuuko better than Himawari (not that I don't like the girl, I just think Yuuko's better with him ^_^' )

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Really Yuko and Watanuki?! That's an interesting pairing...I never thought of that really..!_! Hhhmmm..but I don't know, Watanuki does seem annoyed with Yuko sometimes....but I think he's better off with not Himawari, but with that cute Zashiki Warashi girl. You know, the spirit girl that has a crush on Watanuki, and gave him Doumeki's chocolate soul or something. You gotta admit, she and Watanuki do make a cute couple! ^_^

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I love Watanuki too >.< He's hilarious and he's a good cook, that's more than enough XD Although Watanuki seems annoyed by Yuuko, deep down he admired Yuuko a lot ^^
Doumeki's an interesting character and he's very strong in his own way too.

Yeah, it's really hard to choose from Watanuki and Doumeki too! I mean, I love Watanuki, but come to think of it, I also have an eye for Doumeki too! I mean, he's serious, but he's also cute too! ^_^

i love Watanuki - he's funny, good at cooking but Doumeki's serious and calm - still i like Watanuki more than Doumeki

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

I vote for Watanuki! ^_^
Watanuki is a very funny guy with a unique plus hes hilarious....

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

watanuki desu! XD i like his sense of humour (although he has no intent in it)

Wow! A lot of Watanuki fans I see. Sad though, I kinda feel sorry for Doumeki!

rudhkano

rudhkano

halcyon explorer

I like Watanuki! He's an excellent cook and has this funny panic dance whenever Doumeki is around Himawari-chan. He's so cute when he does that. He's also the caring type of megane-character. Watanuki is admirable in a way that he could stand being chased by all those ayakashi since he was a kid, and yet he never gave up or even became overly depressed about being different than the rest of his friends.

I would say Doumeki because his calmness makes Watanuki funnier than he already is. =)

Aaahh..so difficult to choose between 2 really cute guys who both have great personalities and qualities! LOL! ^_^

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

Watanuki. I love how he expresses himself so freely (in funny ways too... XD )
and lately I've been loving the many frames in the manga that held only him and his good looks. XD thank you CLAMP!

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

Quote by FaqirWatanuki. I love how he expresses himself so freely (in funny ways too... XD )
and lately I've been loving the many frames in the manga that held only him and his good looks. XD thank you CLAMP!

LOL! Dude, that is SO true! ^_^

of course Watanuki-kun, cause his reactions are jus hilarious... :D especially when he makes loud comments and Doumeki jus covers his ears... XD anyway, i'm a recent fan of xxxholic, which i found to have got me to be interested in the paranormal stuff and CLAMP...

I love both, when domeki is around he brings out a great side of watanuki ahh love

watanuki of couse!
somehow i dont' really like doumeki...probably because he's being a lil mean to watanuki and he's not that good looking...but then he saved watanuki's life many times ao i guess he's pretty nice...>.>
watanuki is sooooooooo nice~~~~ and funny! and soooooooo nice~~ ahhhhhhh!~ ><

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Doumeki all the way XD

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

watanuki ?he's funny,and can make many delicious foods.....a kindhearted person

I love watanuki...but doumeki is so like... "UHHH" xDDDDDDD but he's cute too!

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

Watanuki is soo funny but Domeki is soo serious Ahh! I can't decide I like them both and Watanuki and Yuuko I can't even imagen that. Yuuko looks yong but she could really be Watanuki's mom!

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Not sure I can make a descision like that... I really like both of them.
;)

Not all those who wander are lost...

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I think I'll choose Doumeki.
It's not that I don't like Watanuki. It's just that Doumeki is the strong and silent type that I like.

I think they like each other better than anyone elseXD
Or at least, Doumeki does. And Watanuki should, judging what Yuuko saysXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.