Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you love the most? Doumeki or Watanuki? - Minitokyo

Who do you love the most? Doumeki or Watanuki?

Tagged under xxxHOLiC

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

i pers0nally like watanuki..
he's such a l0vable guy..
he's can b a bit geeky... which makez him funny..
n d way he actz if he'z given 0rderz..
yet foll0wing 0rderz even th0 he d0esn't like being b0ssed ar0und..
he's a sweet guy..
but i w0uld really l0ve it..
if he l0okz better..
haha~~

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

Watanuki, kawaii!XD I love him! He can be funny, cute, brave, lovely and more! Doumeki is... strange. Well, I like him pairing with Watanuki, but sometimes, especially at the beginning, I hate him! After the Spider's Queen arc, he's becoming more ok, but Watanuki's always the best! I wonder how he could grant Yuko's wish... (*_* lovely boy)

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

Waatanuki!, he is so cute, Doumeki is a little...dunno...like boring.
Kimihiro is funny, he is always making noise and with the people
he really likes is so kind.
He is my favorite!

I think originally, I was a Watanuki fangirl, because he's such a spaz. But then I saw the anime and fell in love with Doumeki. So now I'm a Doumeki fangirl. But really, I love them both so much.

(I also love Watanuki because you can pick any other character in the series and the two of them would make a cute couple)

Sami-chan22

Crazy Rainbow Pirate X3

Gotta go Watanuki--anime and Manga. yeah, I might've only seen the first 4 episodes of the anime (cause I actually BOUGHT it), and I do love the fact that Kazuya Nakai does Doumeki, but I think I like Watanuki because he is a lot like me... he can be a spaz but he's nice, and he can be serious at times. I just love the manga where Tsubasa crosses over and he has a secret history with Syaoran that he has no idea about *sorry spoiler!...well not really, cause, that's all I know about it, and I am fully caught up with Tsubasa and Holic as far as manga goes. *eyes scan room cautiously* actually, If I had to surmise (guess), I'd say he's somehow related to either Syaoran or Clow Reed... I only guess this becaue I know who the "real" Syaoran's parents are (god, tsubasa is good at throwing in the surprises... my head litteraly hit my keyboard when I found that one out).

My 'educated guess' on that theroy --and it's a pure shot in the dark, and I know it's random and doesn't really belong in this thread, but it explains why I love Watanuki-- is that... he is the son of Eriol and Kaho from CCS. If you read the latest chapters of Tsubasa at OneManga.com you can see why I made this leap. (also it kinda helps that I know all about the CCS manga-- basically at the end of the CCS manga Ms. Mizuki--Kaho, admits she is in love with Eriol, and he plainly loves her back, plus they both go back to England together) Just the fact that I thought that could be the case made me love Watanuki even more, but then it made me sad, because that would mean that Kaho and Eriol are dead! (that's not really a spoiler, we know from the get-go that Watanuki's parents are dead.. so there.)

Think about it though.... Kimihiro (Watanuki, sorry, i've gotten used to calling him by his first name) is a good cook, and it was pointed out by the fortune-teller very early in the series that he got that from his father. She also said that Watanuki's mother named him Kimihiro so it was spelled 'April First'---which, yeah, you can argue it's because that IS his birthday, but get this---IT IS ALSO SAKURA KINOMOTO'S BIRTHDAY. I mean, you wouldn't normally name a kid after his/her birthday unless it was extremely signifigant, right? And Sakura was very important to Kaho, she looked after the girl as her teacher and mentor (and kinda dated her brother--ha ^^).

Ai-ya, it seems I am rambling again...I seem to be doing that a lot today.. -_-; Anyway, Definetly love for my man Watanuki. Besides, his relationship with Kohane is so cute. XD

ZOMG -- U haz broken-ated my brain -- o_o

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

WATANUKI! doumeki i am very indifferent to but omg omg omg i HATE himawari. shes not a bad person or anything but the way watanuki is obsessed with her just annoys the daylights out of me

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Doumeki-kun. coz i like his compsure and the he doesnt show that he likes Watanuki. Like on the rooftop when he was bleading and he still held on to Watanuki and when after that he always invites Watanuki to accompany him becoz he needs a cook and also the time when he put that holy arrow in Watanuki's bag. I have only seen just 6 episodes but judging from only this many episodes i like Doumeki. maybe ill change my mind in the future.-_-'

Hmmm

I love when they stay together

^_<

ROFL watanuki XDD
why? because he makes me laugh a loooot
hahas but i also like doumeki

Watanuki-kun, of course~! I love love love love love Wata-kun~!

That's a hard question... Watanuki is very reliable, trustworthy, pure heart and all of those other great traits. He can cook really well, and he always think about other so he's a really great guy. I really like him a lot.
Doumeki on the other hand... he takes my breath away, He's very quiet and lets Watanuki do all the talking (because Watanuki has a lot to say lol) He's very calm with everything that he does, he thinks about it before he actually does anything, and on top of that he has a very strong personality! I'm absolutely in love with Doumeki so for me Doumeki is better than Watanuki. But I love them both!

Hmm?
This is tough !
I love them both !

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

@Sami-chan
You made a point there ^_~

I ADORES Watanuki! He's a good cook and funny too.
I always laugh whenever he's go into his "Himawari-chan~~~" mode and "Wtf?! Doumeki?!" XD

Watanuki of course. Seeing him get flustered and annoyed surely crack me out. Love his expressions and reactions around himawari.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Is it alright to answer BOTH? Because they are just so ADORABLE together.

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

I like both n_n!

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Oh, I reread this thread and decided it best to probably correct a wrong presumption posted by Sami-chan22.

@Sami-chan22 (if you're subscribing to this thread): Uhm, Watanuki is NOT Kaho and Eriol's, but *SPOILER* he is Syaoran and Sakura's child. YES, you read that right. Wiki it and be enlightened. I am too lazy to type the whole story of how Watanuki ended up not looking like either of his parents... but I hope this post somehow... unconfuzzles some people.

Er, still can't decide on Watanuki or Doumeki. Damnit.

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

melaniebarrow

melaniebarrow

the only murder of herself

watanuki of course! it's so kawaii!

...voglio morire, voglio affogare dentro di te, il mare del mio doloroso piacere, delle mie lacrime sanguinanti, eppure cos

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.