Do you like Kaleido Star?

Yes!!!!!!
7 votes
No
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

Does any1 out there like Kaleido Star? If u do visit my website I made all about it. It has mp3s and some other things on the series. Here is the link to it:

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/fastfire/kaleidostar.html

It may not be that good but I still hope u enjoy it. Don't forget to visit my kaleido star message board too. :)

• Dec 19, 2006

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Cancel

yup, I just started watching it not long ago, and it's so cute and adorable >.< and the art is pretty too. I love Fool, he's hilarious (not to mention that he's voiced by my favourite voice actor <33 )

oh if you like Kaleido Star, then check out kaleidostar-4-ever

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

Kaleido Star is one of my all-time favorite anime series :) It has a good plot, the characters are clearly defined and the art is more than satisfying!
I also like the fact that they gave it 2 seasons and 3 OVA's! Otherwise, people might have complained about it being too short (including me! XD)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Cancel

I really enjoyed it (both series). The animation was great the characters were great. All in all it was a very well done anime

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

• Jul 29, 2007

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.