Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kaleido Star - Minitokyo

Tagged under Kaleido Star

Do you like Kaleido Star?

Yes!!!!!!
7 votes
No
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Does any1 out there like Kaleido Star? If u do visit my website I made all about it. It has mp3s and some other things on the series. Here is the link to it:

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/fastfire/kaleidostar.html

It may not be that good but I still hope u enjoy it. Don't forget to visit my kaleido star message board too. :)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yup, I just started watching it not long ago, and it's so cute and adorable >.< and the art is pretty too. I love Fool, he's hilarious (not to mention that he's voiced by my favourite voice actor <33 )

oh if you like Kaleido Star, then check out kaleidostar-4-ever

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Kaleido Star is one of my all-time favorite anime series :) It has a good plot, the characters are clearly defined and the art is more than satisfying!
I also like the fact that they gave it 2 seasons and 3 OVA's! Otherwise, people might have complained about it being too short (including me! XD)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I really enjoyed it (both series). The animation was great the characters were great. All in all it was a very well done anime

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.