Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Manga - Sekirei - Minitokyo

New Manga - Sekirei

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Title : Sekirei (Other names: Godess Project, Seikirei )

Artist: Gokurakuin Sakurako

Genre: Ecchi with adventure and action

Artwork: Detailed ecchi

Style of story may be similiar to: Fate Stay Night

Story:
The story begins when our protagonist who is a useless 19 year old Ronin who failed to enter college twice bump up (I mean she bumping him off the road from jumping all the way down from a building several storeys high) with a girl of extremely delicious and frightening boobage (oops... assets) on the road back home after another failure day.

In his haste, he could not understand what happened, all he knows was that the girl with sizeable assets (emphasize this part), is being chased by unknown people, twins who can release electricity from their bodies. Before he could understand in detail, the girl with a strong grip pulled him along and dashed away in nearly superhuman speeds, and off they go.

After the dust and running has settled and gotten away, the girl fainted due to hunger, but not before thanking our protagonist. After a meal being treated to the girl with enormous assets and enormous appetite, the girl tells our protagonist that she is a Sekirei, and with an unespected kiss, she revealed her name is Musubi and then... (more than usual), that our protagonist is her master and her Ashikibi, her controller and became his Sekirei (somewhat seal of approval kiss), and thus the adventure begins.

What will our protagonist do having no experience with women, failed twice in college, jobless and living on the edge poverty do?

Verdict:
Fast paced and somewhat brainless to read at first, the manga proven to be another run of the mill ecchi manga, but this one came with extreme propotions and even more extreme bust sizes and super detailed artwork of this manga makes it really worthwhile to read.

In taking a somewhat Fate Stay Night route for the storyline where one lesser human being becomes the master for a more than well endowed female warrior, the story takes extreme turns into introducing a system of sekireis and how a system works for and between all these sekireis and their fights for supremacy or something else otherwise.

While the opening may sound simple, a mystery buildup of the entire story soon unveiled as other types of seikireis make their appearance and certain unique characteristics began to reveal itself. The mystery of the ever rich foundation that founded the sekirei system, the whole idea behind it, the mystery man who talks to himself, and the many mysteries that surround our simple minded female warrior Musubi.

Recommendation:
I find the story quite interesting (from volume 2 and then 3 onwards), but what caught my eyes was the attention to detail in every frame, the whole manga is a feast for the eyes, from ecchi to none ecchi, the artist captures well the ideals of the whole manga's attention to detail, compared with many of the same kind of manga, one may find rare to find a manga that emphasized that much on detail. The story drives a bit more slowly as one gets integrated into the daily lives of our protagonist and ever increasing Sekireis, but every now and then, some new characters come out and more facts are revealed of the Sekirei system and it gets better as we go along as the ecchi does cut down a bit, and focus goes into the strong points of the story (a surplus for those who focus on story instead of tits).

Download and details:
http://www.k-manga.net/index.php?/=project&id=21

Crossposting from Animepaper. not exactly a good review hence it is not in the review section.

The point of this thread is:

have you read?
how was it that you think?
like it?
which character thus far is your fav?
is it too ecchi?
story wise?
etc. etc. discuss away.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

Yup. Her tits are too big.

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Q: Have you read?
A: Yes, i do! XD

Q: How was it that you think?
A: It's interesting the concept... and more the female characters... :nya:

Q: Like it?
A: Yes, i like more! Where i can found some of the raws, ne?

Q: Which character thus far is your fav?
A: My most favorite character is Zukiumi! :nya: [like said the ed of KMTS... I'm in love! (he said this for uzume)], but also had another ones! like Yomi [the ecchi sekirei... :P], and uzume as well...

Q: Is it too ecchi?
A: Yeah, but works too well with me! XD

Q: Story wise?
A: i duno...

well, i like because the character design is so good, and the fetish issues work with me! [all the sekirei have a nice, elegant clothes that fits so well with each one... ] :P

And yeah, it's very ecchi! [i have to give thanks for the staff of KMTS for this series come out of the darkness...]

well... i have to work... and more if i like to vector Zukiumi for my personal usage! :nya:

merged: 12-29-2006 ~ 11:27pm

Quote by hofodomo01Yup. Her tits are too big.

it's like said the ED, this series is for WMM! <--- you have to view the manga to known that! :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I heard the raws can be obtained from KMTS themselves, rather, I think Tokyotosho has it, or go to the leader of your fav manga raws download sites.

Signature Image

you rock thanks for posting this link I love manga and I love ecchi :) That Balls one was pretty funny too ;)

irix

irix

Quote by DevildudeI heard the raws can be obtained from KMTS themselves, rather, I think Tokyotosho has it, or go to the leader of your fav manga raws download sites.

well, i only got the raws via bittorrent... [up to chapter 40]

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

oh by the way, what is the latest chapter on already? I can't find any chinese subs.

Signature Image

irix

irix

in english ch. 23
in japanese ch. 41 [february] or 42 [march]

merged: 11-14-2007 ~ 05:03pm
well, why not revive this forum discussion putting some nice scans from of our favorites seki's :D

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.