Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Balls - a manga with adult humour.... - Minitokyo

My Balls - a manga with adult humour....

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Title: My Balls

Artist: Seguchi Takahiro

Genre: Ecchi, adult humour, comedy

Style: Adult, may contain hentai reference and very ecchi

Story: A phoprecy of the world by July 20xxad will be returned into the hands of evil and turned into hell, an angel or something holy stopping the Queen of Terror from destroying humanity through the phoprecy, a useless man who does nothing for his life and masturbating is his favorite activity...

add them all together and you have a conconction of adsolute side-splitting adult humour with plenty of sexual references to play with.

Story begins when our protagonist walks home after a hard days work and then realizes he needed to piss after drinking too much, in a freak accident, the holy angel or something (an old man in a nigh gown) was in the attempt of stopping the Queen of Terror from running away successfully and sealed her into the balls of our protagonist by a freakish accident.

Since this happened, then the only way for our protagonist to be free of this mess is wait thru 30 days after the month of July in order for the Queen to be transferred safely or to be done something with away from his balls. In order to that, he must not ejaculate for 30 days....

But it is easier said than done, one of the loyal servants of the Queen of Terror descends and aims to release the Queen she serves from our protagonist before due time, and will strive at all cost and stop at (almost nothing) to make our protagonist ejaculate before the end of July!

A hilarious, absolutely side splitting adult humour, totally wacked out story begins as humanity's fate lies in the hands of one man's balls.

Verdict:
absolutely recommend it to anyone who has an adult mind and taste for adult humour, while plafully placing focus on the balls of one man, one gets tonnes of hentai based frames of our demon girl who is attempting to make our protagonist spray his load before due time, and our hero using every single measure in the book to prevent himself from ejaculating from maths to einstein's theories.

Whatever will he and she do? The story is definitely the most interesting one I have seen for a long time, more focused than anything a hentai flick can produced, more funny than anything a comedy came close to making... one must keep an open mind if one intends to appreciate the dirty jokes and everything in this manga that has to offer.

Recommendations:
Definitely to one who enjoys adult humour, one must be 18 to read it, or presumably have an internet identity of 18 years old and can keep an open mind over hentai. You will never get through the first page if you have go "OMG IT IS A PENIS LOL, THIS IS HENTAI LOL OMGQTFBBQHAXXORZ". So be warned... and enjoy.

Downloads and Samples:

http://strays.devserver.org/releases/my_balls/ <---download

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3636/myballs00118dl5.th.png

Yet again The point of this thread is:

Have you read it?
What do you think?
Is it hentai or ecchi or comedy ?
Do you think it is unnecessarily obscene?
Characters?
Plot?
Artwork?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

OMG LOL.

1. Yes
2. Freaking hilarious
3. Can't say for sure - Only saw the one on the link you provided
4. I think its amusing
5. Pretty Cool - and funny
6. Thats one messed up plot.
7. Good

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

Are the two volumes linked the only ones available?

Hah...it's provocative enough to be hentai, but done in good taste (so it's more ecchi/comedy). I'd say they made it pretty well...

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

there are currently only two scanlated volumes.
the rest will come soon I guess. It is rather slow.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

oh, this manga?
man, it IS extremely funny......
i laughed out my heada after readin it.... XD

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.