Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 going steady? - Minitokyo

going steady?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

well yeah...i need advice on what is the most suitable age for us to have a relationship...

age? when u know wat is love and relationship...
and theres somewan u really like theres no age limit!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

no age limit, you can feel loved anytime..! ^^ hahax..! just make sure, your parents allow ya, and you can keep up with your study/work load..! ^^

Signature Image

It is no longer clear in this modern age. Depends on ya culture n beliefs too. Or u cant decide what is appropriate yorself. Juz be prepared to face reality at the end.

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

I don't think that age is a factor here. As soon as you become more capable and you start feeling lonely...that's when love hits you. What is the best time for a relationship? It's the time when doubt is gone, when you feel you can let someone inside your heart and also the time when you think you are strong enough for the ups and downs of it. Try not to look at the age but to look at your soul, if it's big enough age is but an obstacle easy to overcome.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Just make sure its love and not infatuation and make sure you are honest about it. Also remember that there are different forms of love and what you feel maybe different from the other person. Other than that not so simple simple advice age does not factor in.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Well i guess you can have a relation starting round age 16 or something....cause in puberty you can feel real love (dont misunderstand me^^)
And Ive heard a tip of a teacher that if you are still young you need to date a lot more to see if he/she is the one...

Meow~

Well, again, we can say that having a relationship (not necesarily love, but to like another person and wanted to stay with her/him) nowadays there seems not have a time, ive seen really youngsters on a relationship (say 10 years, even some of them sexualy active) but for a real, formal relationship, i will say before 20 years would be a wise age, even as i know that younsters, i met couples on their 25's that are no prepared for a real relashionship.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.