Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Deletion of Beat Collection" - Minitokyo

"Deletion of Beat Collection"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

Quote: Dioma,

Your submission entitled Beat Collection was removed from Minitokyo because it was exactly identical to a previously posted image.

First of all, I have never uploaded a scan that was already in the gallery, at least I don't remember doing so as I always check the whole gallery.
I didn't receive a link to the scan and I can't even remember myself uploading something with such a title.

Who was the message from? Was it from BotChii? If not, then maybe this is someone's idea of a joke...

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

I have a screenshot of the pm here

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

You need to provide a link to the submission that was deleted.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Beat Collection by Dioma (I must be bored to be finding the link).

Well, it's no wonder you don't remember. You submitted it 27 weeks ago which is 6 months ago. BotChii messages are automated and it's actually not that you didn't check carefully, someone just submitted another one without the unnecessary parts of the disc cover.

Bleach 3 by ulquiorra

This other one has a slightly better quality and is a smidge larger so I'm assuming that's why yours was deleted. The mod who deleted it might have just selected the wrong BotChii message to send (as it happens every now and then).

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

I see, thanks for answering :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.