Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Read this, pls~! Opinions needed XD - Minitokyo

Read this, pls~! Opinions needed XD

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Haik~! :D
Here the questions : Do ever falling in love with ur own buddy ( frens that's really close wif and which u'd never thought that u would have a crush on him/her? )

What will u do if u find out that he/she felt the same towards u? *strongly* (but too bad they have already had their gf/bf?)

Then they still confessed to you... (after he/she break up with their ex)
Will you accept him/her?

If u accepted him/her :

After quite sometime as a couple together (but no one knew about it... jux u and him/her), then suddenly their ex wanna get back with him/her.

What will u do? (If he/she told u that, they might wanna get back with their ex?)

Will you forgive him/her?

Will you still be his/her fren? like "there's nothing between u n him/her all along" and be fren again? or We never knew each other from the start and forget everything that happened...?

Notes--> He/she'd always showed up when u needed them the most... Giving u warmth which u always been longing for... wad u called that...? um.. "happiness"? He/she needed u as much as u needed them...but jux couldn't over with their ex

The End
XD

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Well, that depent, in my case, if she want to go back with her ex then that mean she don't trully love, if thats the case then she is not the right for me, I can't force any girl to love if she don't have any feeling for me, I let her go, even though I love her, I can't be with her if she don't love me.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

aww hotaruchan...
yr not talking about yrself are you? / . . \
m.i.a. / . . \

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Wow what the....

Well i wont respond to those questions sorry...
i am very bad if it's bout love and stuff...

Meow~

Some times is better to have a good friend, than a ex. Take it this way, maybe you like him/her, maybe he/she likes you, but if he (we will say is a he, i got bored of writng he/she) wants as a couple to his ex, you can still have him like a good friend, who knows maybe the relationship wouldnt worked out for you two, and at the end you will finish without friend and without bf. Just dont rush, life is short but you need to take it slow to enjoy it.

...similar reaction to shinmeiryu... whoa. well i think it would really hurt but if the person u love loves someone else i guess u just have to accept that (unless ur married^^). just be happy he told u how he felt rather than cheating on u i guess. i would probably forgive the friend but it would be a bit awkward for awhile and itll be hard to get back the old vibe but if both of u are determined to remain as friends itll workout *nice guy pose*.

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Not really, I don't know, yes, I'll discuss it with them, yes and yes... I'll still be their friend.

Completed in 10 seconds... honestly, those questions are too easy. With the I don't know bit, well... I can't really tell until it actually happens.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

t55xy09

Admiral I

I guess go for it.

Going doing in blazzing glory

Well I will still be able be a friend for sure.
but i will make a point to him/her, i will not become his/her substitute
(in other word just a temporary replacement).
If he/she ask to breakup to get back with his/her ex, then i will never become his/her girlfriend/boyfriend anymore ever again (in other word not more than just a friend).

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

hotaru-chan
mm... is it you that we'r talking about? i dont think its a badd thing to fall in lov with yr best frien... somtimes theyr the ones who no you best... if it makes you feel better.... i lov mai best frien like that... they are the most important person to me... oh dear... they hav a bf/gf? an they like you? well... i kant really say anything about that bekuz... well they hav somone who lovs them... an yr frien is kinda supposed to lov them back... oh woah he broke up with their ex to be with you? thats nice... mm... do you feel guilty for going out with him? if you feel guilty... then perhaps you shouldnt go out with him... ohh... sekret dating... im doing that too ^^'' eh? he wants to get his ex back? thats way messed... if they want to let you go jus to go out with som other person [it doesnt matter if theyv gonn out befor] but if he wants to giv you up jus to go out with som other person, then hes missing out on somthing special... let him go... an if you stay friens... then you stay friens... but if he koms back to you... i dont think you should go out with him again.. i mean... he let you go once... he kould make the mistake of letting you go another time... its his loss... but... yeah... thats jus wat i think hotaru-chan woah.... heh... i jus realized im replying to this way late ^^''' hahaha! i hope you still dont hav this problem! x_X! or yr frien [if its not about you ^^]
m.i.a. =p

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.