Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free your inner waller contest round 1 results! (yes, finally~) - Minitokyo

Free your inner waller contest round 1 results! (yes, finally~)

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 24 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

*EDIT - alright, alright -_- the deadline is jan. 31...

Hey everyone! I hope youre having a great holiday and winter break. If youre not on winter break, well that sucks. lol just kidding. I hope youre having a great week anyways.

Sooo the results youve all been waiting for are finally finished! Im sorry it took us so long to get these scores out to you, but at least you got a nice break ^-^ hehe. the scoring for the next round should be MUCH faster because the number or walls to score is cut in half. Ahhh....yes...if you dont remember, 2 groups have been eliminated. T-T But everyone did such a great job! I know isolation is a pretty hard theme to wall. You can all go hit bj0rn now. (LOL just kidding, and for your info, you might not want to hit him because hes going to be judging the walls in the next round as well!)

So, lets be positive here, and instead of announcing the two teams got eliminated first, Im going to tell you which ones made it through alive!

Divine Radiance

&

Forsaken
!

Again, all teams did great, but those 2 were the ones with the highest scores.
Bj0rn has decided to a little wildcard with the two eliminated teams, and he has decided to allow these people to join one of the two persevering teams ::

Naomi-chan2612
ChopperDave
Alterlier
HeartfulSkies

If they decide to join the next round, Naomi-chan2612 and Heartfulskies will be on Team Forsaken, and ChopperDave and Alterlier will be on Team Divine Radiance.

If you have any questions about that, please PM me. (Also, I need the wildcard members listed above to reply in the thread whether or not they are interested in joining the next round)

Individual scores and critiques are available upon request. However, although I cannot give each individual judge's score to you, I can give you your average score in each category.

---------------------------------

Okay, so lets get onto the next round! I know many of you celebrate holidays during this season, like Hannukah, Christmas, New Years, or Kwanzaa (and many more ^-^). I believe the deadline will be long enough though, for you to finish your wallpaper. THE DEADLINE FOR THE NEXT ROUND IS JANUARY 31. That gives you almost a month to finish your wallpaper.

REMEMBER: THIS WALLING ROUND IS ONLY FOR THE TWO TEAMS THAT WERE NOT ELIMINATED -- DIVINE RADIANCE AND FORSAKEN.

The next walling theme is called Euphoria. I wanted something happy this time, so here is an explanation of it - euphoria can be associated with joy, and a feeling of bliss/happiness. Since this is a season of happiness and sharing, you will wall something that inspires you and makes you happy. You are making a wallpaper to share your inspirations to the MT community. My only request is that you make your wallpaper original and unique, and make it meaningful. I will disqualify any wallpapers that are totally made up of sparkles because you love sparkles, or ones that are just heavenly with no meaning in them because you like celestial beings. Its about your emotions, people, so put some thought into it. I know the theme of this round is euphoria, but that does not mean your wallpaper has to be happy. If bloody people in your wall makes you happy and inspires you to make a great piece of artwork, then so be it. Id rather see a great and unique wall of a dead person rather than a sparkle, cloud filled angel wall that has nothing to represent.
Again, heres a poem. Might help inspire you ^-^ Sorry, its quite long.

"I abhor lack of inspiration
I loathe a lack of mystery and elation
I hate boredom and restriction
I detest the cold emptiness of motivation

Inspiration is a magnificent thing
I search everywhere for a spark
to set fire to the imagination

And I must cry myself to sleep
because of the shows I keep
watching mindlessly
with such heartless humour

When unconditional love
is the inspiration I seek
What will inspire unconditional love in me?

Allowing all to live and breathe and be
and most of all
allowing myself to be free?"
-Margaret Alice Koch

So what inspires unconditional love in you? For me, it would be nature. Nature can be gravely dangerous but breath-taking beautiful at the same time. It can destroy man yet inspire man. Hopefully you can all find your own inspiration in this round ^-^

Any questions? feel free to PM me or ask in this thread.

oh, of course there are rules
-must be larger than 1024x768
-1 wallpaper per participant
-no hentai (but bare skin is allowed...just please keep it PG-13 rated)
-no collabs

aaaaaaand i think thats it!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

wow, congrats everyone!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Oh, we didn't make it :(
But! thanks for saving me :)
I'll be happy to keep on with this contest, my new team is Forsaken! So i'll do my best
Thanks again for considering me, i'm glad
Need to start walling!

Oh, yes, I'd like to know about the individual scores and the critiques, so starr, I would love if you could PM me later
Merry Christmas and Congratulations everyone!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

hum... no idea how this works, but oh well.. ^^ Congrads! :)
~Kioko~

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Wow, we are not in the contest anymore but congrats to the winners..and I also think if I were in the two teams that won I would have my difficulties for the new theme because I suck in making happy-wallies XD.

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

heck.....we lost...
but I want to keep going, so yeah, count me on.

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

XD our time died. Oh well, 'less pressure now. Congrats.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

waaaah my team died xD oh it's ok. I'll try to do my best on the next round then! :D

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

pamkips

pamkips

?????

yay congrats naomi-chan ^___^ and congrats
to the 2 remainin' teams ^___^

yay no more pressure >_<

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Oh yea you can count me in for round two! It sucks my team didnt pull through, but im glad you chose me to continue on! ^_^

Anyway...congrats to the two winning teams! And im curious on what the jusges critiques were as well, if they feel there is something I can improve upon I would very much like to hear it! ;)

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

ooo
we didn't make it
T_T
congrats to the other guys/girls
good luck
take care

&

MERRY XMAS!

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Oh wow. our team made it! yay. I am so happy! :D but now I have to worry about another wall. lol.But the new theme sounds very cool and interesting. I hope I can come up with something soon. XD Well Congrats to everyone! :D

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

good. all wildcards have decided to move on. those who wans critiques on their work can always approach me.

Signature

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

uhhh.. is Divine Radiance my team? ^_^' i don't remember anymore, haha..

congratulations to the people who passed.. whoever they were lolz. great job. i wished i could see your walls...

ooo mee.. if I AM in Divine Radiance... gwah.. it's another wallie before the 20th. can we extend? to the end of January instead? I'm kinda having difficulty now walling because of work. ^_^' thank you!

and uh, euphoria somehow sounds like happiness due to the effect of drugs.. lolz.. is euphoria "good" happiness or "bad" happiness?

and another request - can i see the list of those who passed and their entries? i haven't been browsing so i wasn't able to see the submission of the others. thanks!

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

congrats for all ^_^

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

so we lost eh but its okay I really had fun
congrats mina

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wow, our team made it! :)
Eh I hope I can get this new wall created in time, but I have an idea... This will be very fun! XD

Congratulations to everyone for their hard work!

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

oh...
OK.....
Merry Xmas

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

woah did we lost wait.. iam from team forsaken hmmm yeah we won..!

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

I decided and I will try to do a wallie for the contest, I hope I can finish quickly

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

*nervous*
Yay! We got through! XD
Im so glad *sobs*
Its kinda touching to see every post here... ^_^'
I know its corny... maybe its just coz Im listening to dis awefully sad song right now... T_T
COngrats everybody! XD

I agree with blueangel... >_<
can we postponed the deadline to the end of January? >_<
And... I also kinda want to see the walls from the other team... >_<
ehehe... >_< Sorry for the troubles! T_T

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

I didn't understand exactly how the judgement thing was done, but anyway, congrats for those who stayed.
And good luck next phase. :D
(I'm kind of glad my team was cuted off, because I have no idea how to wall euphoria... XD )

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

iarly

iarly

Anime Lover

We made it! YAY! I'm so happy! I'm also kinda sad for the teams that didn't make it, but it's true, now we have to deal with the pressure again! Oh, my God! i'm kinda euphoric now, and still have no idea of how to wall that! I guess I'm gonna have to squeeze my brains really hard this time. Anyways, congrats to all the winner, especially my teamates! Go, Forsaken! XD

Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Hmm... is it okay if the entry is a doujinshi/wallpaper? (doujinshi that's made to be a wallpaper). I really hope so, because I have an idea for that, if it's okay ^_^'

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.