Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach Rukia what do you think - Minitokyo

Bleach Rukia what do you think

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 15 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Ok all this is what you think of Rukia Read before you comment

ok almost everyone i talk to says that Rukia is weak but i wan't to re callibrate this statment i mean look at Kagome is like weaker than shipo except for the sit command for a good portaion of the anime but after that there aint much she can't do... so seeing as that Rukia had here poweres drained by ichigo and then was put into a body that didn't let here regain any power she can't be all that weak i mean even if sh'e not a a vice-captain she can release and that more that you can say for alot of the death god's

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

I dont think she is weak at all.We haven't seen enough of her to make that assumption.she got injured trying to protect Ichigo,not because she is weak.if you read the manga you will see that she isn't all that weak.

She's not weak but at the same time she's not that strong.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yea thank you i mean she lost all her poweres and can still take on hi lvl hallow and survive she didn't kill the angelrer or the frog one but she sure as hell did some damage

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Rukia just pisses me off....Everyone always rants about how she needs to hook up with one of the main characters and it makes me sick. She's an annoying girl who is a sub-par fighter.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by NeospudRukia just pisses me off....Everyone always rants about how she needs to hook up with one of the main characters and it makes me sick. She's an annoying girl who is a sub-par fighter.

and this is why we don't want anymore kids droping out of school

anyone who can throw out somthing like that i mean hell she is one of the main characters

Signature

I aggre with Neospud. WHY DID YOU NOT DIE RUKIA!

First of all, this anime/manga was never really about romantic/shoujo. It's about the world of death and how it isn't want any thinks it is. Secondly, people just wanted Rukia to fall for Ichigo and vice versa because they are main characters, but to be honest, I think Rukia is very powerful in her own way. She gives up her powers w/o knowing who Ichigo is or what kind of person he is. She continues to stand by Ichigo through his idiotic display of wanting to be more powerful but at the same time being careless about it. If you've read the manga, you'd understand why Rukia and Ichigo's relationship is the way it is.

Anyways ~ please don't make stupid comments like " DIE RUKIA" if you can't even support your idiotic shout out. Without Rukia, there would be no Ichigo, the shinigami!

I like Rukia. She's cute, stubborn, and (whether you take this in the sense of a relationship or as a friendship) a good match for Ichigo. Also she is NOT powerless or weak, she just had some trouble regaining her power because she gave it to Ichigo, and then she was confined in a cell that drains spirit energy. Once she regains it she is a formidible opponent.

And if you don't mind being spoiled, click here to see a clip of her once she regains use of her zampaktou =)

http://community.livejournal.com/rukia_fans/14953.html#cutid1

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by yafromukI like Rukia. She's cute, stubborn, and (whether you take this in the sense of a relationship or as a friendship) a good match for Ichigo. Also she is NOT powerless or weak, she just had some trouble regaining her power because she gave it to Ichigo, and then she was confined in a cell that drains spirit energy. Once she regains it she is a formidible opponent.

And if you don't mind being spoiled, click here to see a clip of her once she regains use of her zampaktou =)

http://community.livejournal.com/rukia_fans/14953.html#cutid1

thank you this is exsactal what i meant

Signature

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

I totally agre with bluegurl12! Rukia can't die, idiot! If it weren't for her, Ichigo would've been dead at the start of the series!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Shes strong but not vice captain level yet. In the manga u can c that she can kill arrancar n that proves shes not powerless.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

Quote by BGKLShes strong but not vice captain level yet. In the manga u can c that she can kill arrancar n that proves shes not powerless.

yea but you have to take in for account that her brother told them not to make her VC so she wouldn't be put into to much dangerus situations but she was about to be given the job so actualy even though she aint got the job she is the class

Signature

Quote by bluegurl12First of all, this anime/manga was never really about romantic/shoujo. It's about the world of death and how it isn't want any thinks it is. Secondly, people just wanted Rukia to fall for Ichigo and vice versa because they are main characters, but to be honest, I think Rukia is very powerful in her own way. She gives up her powers w/o knowing who Ichigo is or what kind of person he is. She continues to stand by Ichigo through his idiotic display of wanting to be more powerful but at the same time being careless about it. If you've read the manga, you'd understand why Rukia and Ichigo's relationship is the way it is.

Anyways ~ please don't make stupid comments like " DIE RUKIA" if you can't even support your idiotic shout out. Without Rukia, there would be no Ichigo, the shinigami!

I totally agree with you, with every word you said. XD
Rukia has powers and she should really be a Vice-Captain, so she ain't weak because a VC is high ranked as well.
Also I'd say that it's thanks to Rukia that the series is just where it is right now.

beethoven makes a good point regarding the VC offer. I honestly do believe that Rukia has some secret hidden powers that is unknown to her. Since the story is so focus on ichigo and his inner hollow, i doubt Kubo would throw in a strong storyline regarding Rukia's strength. The progression of rukia is being halted because ichigo needs to be the focus right now. if she did become VC then she'll be seen as more powerful than ichigo and then she won't have time to support ichigo. because rukia is the reason that ichigo got his shingami powers then i believe that ichigo will be the reason that rukia recieves her power.

"I'm looking outside inside."

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.