Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GTA:SA coming to the PC in 2005 - Minitokyo

GTA:SA coming to the PC in 2005

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Rockstar will bring San Andreas to the PC next summer
The 09 of september Take-Two Interactive's earnings report had PlayStation 2 owners complaining about having to wait an extra week for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. However, the same report informed PC gamers that they'll have a whole year to kill (no pun intended) before they can play the epic crime game.

Buried at the bottom of Take-Two's financial report was the following line: "Additional products planned for fiscal 2005 from Rockstar Games include Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC in the third quarter." Take-Two's fiscal third quarter runs from May 1 to July 31, 2005, so the game should arrive in that time frame.

While welcome, news of San Andreas for the PC was not unexpected. PC versions of GTAIII and GTA: Vice City similarly followed suit after several months. Unfortunately for Xbox purists, no mention was made of a version for the Microsoft console.

Japanese fans of the GTA series also got good news, since Take-Two said that "Rockstar also plans to release Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in Japan in fiscal 2005."

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

I heard that it will be out this year before christmas but we just have to see which one of us is right ;)

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Fuc..., those mother.... that is to much time, i can't wait until 2005 to play it :angry: , i must have it NOW XD XD XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.