Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm new.. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Even though I've registered into this web for a while already but still, i didn't have time to introduce myself.^^

I'm 12 and come from Thailand.^^ mmm..

Also, I still don't know wat is wat in this web so, I'm still wanderin around like a lost puppy. (is to much to use the word' 'a lost puppy' to describe?)

by the way Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

midream2

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

here's a place for manga &anime fans!
to tell u the truth,i didnt intro myself cuz i didnt know what to do den. -_-"
Fom Thailand eh? i come from singapore and im 13. hahas.
merry xmas to u!
& welcome to MT! :D

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Hi! Welcome to MT! Hope you can enjoy here and wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See ya!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Hi Welcome to MT! XD enjoy your stay here.. if you have any problem or anything, feel free to ask me.. :)

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Dozo Yoroshiku~
Enjoy your stay here and take a look at all the [mostly] amazing wallpapers showcased here. I hope you submitworks here or take part in the forums, hehe. We got some great groups too, ne~

and make sure oyu've clearly read the rules round here to avoid trouble~

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

hello.....make friends.....go on threads.....yeah!WELCOME TO MINITOKYO.......WELL THEN take care!*kisses sweetie*

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Hi! Welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy here and meet new friends. Wish you Merry X-Mas & Happy New Year! See ya!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

helllo 2 u 2...
The truth is i also registered lately but nevr introduced myself
i'm from australia and i'm 13

Welcome to MT, hope you will stay here, and make some friends too. :)

armandoluna

caballero dorado

bienvendido a minitokio :D

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Hello and welcome here and a happy newyear newblood hehehe...

Meow~

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.