Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dream.. The Sky's The Limit - Minitokyo

Dream.. The Sky's The Limit

page 1 of 1 10 total items

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

Waahh =( i've been working on this wallpaper for the past few hours.. yet i only have the "basics" and i think there still needs more to be done >__< *sniffles*! i cant figure out what to do.. i've tried different approaches.. yet none of them seem to be working! so i was wondering.. if you guys would kindly look at it.. and leave a comment of improvement! all suggestions are appreciated and welcome ^^ !

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/zekexxlen/dream.jpg

anime-xp

anime-xp

random anime

well im not shour of what you can do but you can try and incorperate somthing to do with education because that seems to be the best idea for the name but thats up to you

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I like the idea very much,the girl seems tp blend it pretty well but the size of the image,I remembered someone said that the size 800x600 is no longer accepted in MT,so I checked and I was correct,check it for yourself,Minitokyo Policy.

Right back to the subject,though she blends in well,but it's too simple,only clouds and a blue sky.Add more like a field she's sitting on and some flower petals flying and a sun as well,something like that.Hope it helps,though I'm not such a good waller myself..>.<

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hmmmm well firstly the clouds' perspective looks a bit strange (it sort of looks like the way clouds look when you're lying down looking up).

I think the text can be made smaller and moved to the bottom left corner, and for the bottom fifth of the wallpaper you could possibly have some very low landscape (green grassy hills), that don't take up much of the height of the wallpaper to emphasise the sky.

Other than that, great work! Excellent work on the extraction and scan quality, :D

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

xmisaox

xmisaox

ohh >_<" photobucket resized the wallpaper for me! it's bigger than 800x600 ^^ thanks for the heads up though =D! mountains.. now why didnt i think of that XDD?! thanks for all the comments ^^ i'll take them into account.. and see what i can do =)!

I'm sure that everyone else has said this but the clouds are a little off compared to the character. Have a go at painting over the bottom cloud to replace it with sky, maybe squashing the others up a bit, and then adding, say mountains or a cityscape.

Remember that lens flares don't usually happen when the sky isn't the main focus of the wallpaper. It depends on how it looks in the full size wallpaper, but I'd try blurring the background slightly because of the relative closeness of the character. If you're going to keep the lens flare in there, make it go above the character. You may need to flatten the image to make this happen, so do it at the end when you're happy with how it looks.

The text is quite intrusive. Perhaps make it smaller and more transparent. Make it blend in a bit better with the background. Make it into clouds if you're feel like it =P. That would look cool.

Let us know how you get on (and sorry for being late with the reply :P)

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

i think its awesome! it's a bit plain though.....but the girl is very cute! Did u draw her?

~LoVeYlOvEy~

i like... its simple yet nice... kinda like what i do... but better ^_^

xmisaox

xmisaox

i need to add something in the background.. i think mountains ^^ ! and nope =( i didnt draw her.. i'm not good enough XD! and i'm not sure what anime she's from either! haha.. more like overly simple >.< !

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Good ideas in the thread...my only suggestion would be to tone down the intense TURQUOISE of the sky since it over powers the soft colors of the girl. Good start!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.