Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite mobile suit pilot in gs/gsd - Minitokyo

Favourite mobile suit pilot in gs/gsd

Which is the best pilot?

Kira Yamato
8 votes
Athrun Zala
3 votes
Shinn Asuka
2 votes
Mwu La Flaga
1 votes
Rau Le Creuset
0 votes
Rey Za Burrel
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Which do you think its the best mobile suit pilot in Gundam seed/seed destiny and why?

For me its Shinn, i like his violent style unlike the hesitants Kira and Athrun.

I would say Kira Yamato because he is so agile and accurate with his attacks.His only problem is that he holds back,but if he didnt hold back he would be untouchable.Did you forget about Yzzak and deaka?

WHY? Cause he's one of the best pilots around!

Mwu La Flaga rulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

Athrun is the best

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Rau Le Creuset was the best but i voted kira

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by arubberchickenMwu La Flaga rulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

lol! You're right! 0^-^o :D He's my fave too >.<

but I like pretty much all of the MS pilots, except for Shinn and Luna and Stellar... I'm not found of pilots who yell and curse a lot (well, Yzak is an exception because he's just amusing) XD

Shinn........best............able to make full use of his gundam....
kira.........worstest pilot i ever c....
athrun....em...quite sux....but is much better than kira....

I think Kira Yamato...It's in his blood. The only time that he makes errors during attack when he begines to doubt himself and everything. If he can hold that back his gonna be one of the hardest pilots to be fefeated. But still I think he's the best in Gundam Seed/Destiny! :)

merged: 01-16-2007 ~ 04:01pm
I think Kira Yamato...It's in his blood. The only time that he makes him commite errors during battles, is when he begines to doubt himself and everything. If he can hold that back, his gonna be one of the hardest pilots to be defeated. But still, I think he's the best in Gundam Seed/Destiny!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.